Biden Claims He Was ‘Appointed’ to Naval Academy, Roger Staubach Prevented Him from Attending

Biden was the inspiration for a major documentary role in Napoleon Dynamite.

Uncle Rico.
I wouldn't be surprised if that was true. My wife and I saw the first 15 or 20 minutes of the movie. We had no clue what was going on so we got up and left.

Trump says a lot of loony stuff. He lies constantly. Most of it done whilst spitting out the sides of his mouth. Now, I expect a career politician like Biden to stretch the truth and flat out lie while they're campaigning. Par for the course. But not as a habit of daily speech. I've also never seen Biden espouse violence, threaten retribution against his perceived "enemies", and try to tear down and rip apart the very documents this country was founded on....all because he lost an election.

They both make gaffes. But only one of them wants to be a dictator. Guess which one? :)
Biden has lied frequently since he became president.

Not too shabby..

Biden would go on to become one of the state’s best players his senior year. Over the course of eight games, he’d score 10 touchdowns, and his 60 points on the season ranked third overall in the state of Delaware.

Go ahead and tell the members of this forum what position your boy played in high school?
We will wait.

Yes he can. And he will. Again, we aren't even to convention time and the race is neck and neck. That does not bode well for Trump. The only place for him to go is down.
Here's the bottom line. When the moment comes to actually check the box for Biden or Trump, the majority will choose Biden.
The race is neck and neck, you are correct. Trump has been on the minds of Democrats every second of every day for 1,222 days and counting. How many impeachments and indictments has he been put through and still won’t go away? He can’t or won’t be threatened or bullied by the Democrat Party like a Romney or McCain could be bullied.

Well, why don't you ask him. It's irrelevant. He's still going to run over Trump with a bulldozer.

You do notice that no one except alt-right media is playing any of this up, right?

Second thread you've started today that is basically ginned up outrage. :)
Shouldn't you have mercy on this old man? Isn't shoving him out like Bernie cruel and elder abuse?

2024%2005%2018%20Debate%20Weekend%20at%20Bernie.jpg

Trump says a lot of loony stuff. He lies constantly. Most of it done whilst spitting out the sides of his mouth. Now, I expect a career politician like Biden to stretch the truth and flat out lie while they're campaigning. Par for the course. But not as a habit of daily speech. I've also never seen Biden espouse violence, threaten retribution against his perceived "enemies", and try to tear down and rip apart the very documents this country was founded on....all because he lost an election.

They both make gaffes. But only one of them wants to be a dictator. Guess which one? :)

The one that ignores the Supreme Court and gives out even more student loans refunds.

Well, we can all agree on one thing.

When President Biden opens his mouth, he always says something that gives us a chuckle.

And in these tense times, we all can stand some humor.

Go ahead and tell the members of this forum what position your boy played in high school?
We will wait.
He played wide receiver, which makes the tale about Biden "passing" on the Academy because Roger Staubach was there even more ludicrous. Well, that does make sense; he has never made a good decision. :D

Last edited:
He’s off the rails, again. I really don’t understand why Biden’s handlers don’t keep him on a shorter leash. He continues to have these problems wherein he invents circumstances and events that never happened.

There are multiple medical conditions that can cause people to have false memories, including confabulation and false memory syndrome:
  • Confabulation
    A memory error that causes people to unintentionally create false memories, often as a symptom of dementia. People with confabulation may:
    • Make up new memories of things that never happened
    • Change memories of real events
    • Make false statements based on common facts
    • Misplace events in time or place

Biden’s ailment is only getting worse and as Biden is pushed harder to travel and campaign, he might eventually slip into another Mitch McConnell brain lock.

President Joe Biden claimed during a commencement speech at the United States Military Academy West Point that he turned down an offer to play football at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.
Someone should put a book together of all of Biden's claims.

I could see Joe being a decent D2-D3 college player, but I seriously doubt he could have played D1. He might have gotten a $300 grant in aid offer from Towson State or something like that. Joe's delusional.
I can't see Joe playing football at all when he was medically exempted from the draft because of asthma. Yet Biden played college football and no record whatsoever of asthma being a problem. You see a problem? I do.

Biden received five student draft deferments and a medical exemption​

Born in November 1942, Biden came of age amid the Vietnam War. But unlike millions of men of his generation, he never served in the military. Biden received five student draft deferments, first as an undergraduate at the University of Delaware and later as a law student at Syracuse University. And after a medical exam in April 1968, he received the "1-Y" classification, which meant he could only be drafted in a national emergency.

Biden released his Selective Service records to the Associated Press in 2008. At the time, a spokesperson said he was "disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager,"

Not too shabby..

Biden would go on to become one of the state’s best players his senior year. Over the course of eight games, he’d score 10 touchdowns, and his 60 points on the season ranked third overall in the state of Delaware.

Yeah, that might be impressive for the little bitty State of DE. Not so much in larger States. And that didn't qualify him for #1.

Um… typically false. Illegals can vote in some municipal elections.
For love of God, undocumented immigrants are allowed to vote in only municipal elections..IN SOME locales.
They are not allowed to vote in state or national elections. Which is what you are inferring (handing out Fake ID's :rolleyes:

Honestly, how many time are you gonna toss this word salad? It's getting a bit stale. :)

Forum List

Back