Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D

He has to be restrained where making an announcement is concerned. It can cost money if he does it too soon. Watch the Left begin LOSING THEIR MIIIINDS in a year or so. They're already like the Auburn fans on Saturday when the game got tied in the last seconds of regulation ;)
JK... I wouldn't insult Auburn fans THAT MUCH.
Yep it sure will cost him money so he has to be restrained. He needs to keep the scam going as long as possible so the rubes will keep sending him cash.

Btw, he looks like shit. Rode hard & put to bed wet.

I mean reply in a highly negative and at times angry and dismissive fashion. Correct.
So like this...

... and this ...

... and this ...

... and this ...

... and this ...

... and this ...

Look who ignore what, ya trump toad, or maybe I should have said trump sheep. Trumpers are just ends justify the means type people. Nothing conservative about that.

Shit House.jpg

81 million to 74 million. That's what I'm talking about. Something close to half, way too close, chose an unhinged populist troll over your candidate. And you wouldn't have the Senate if Trump hadn't handed it to you with his post-election antics. If they wanted to (they don't), Dems could have aimed for real consensus, they could have blown Trumpsters out of the water.
Biden was a very weak candidate. He is fortunate that a majority of Americans hate Trump so much that they preferred him.

That's all the election was about. The American people just wanted Trump out, no matter what it cost.

Now Biden needs to make the case he deserves their vote for his policies. Spending like a drunken sailor in a whorehouse, and not shutting down the far left loons in his party, and the removal of statues of Thomas Jefferson is going to come back and bite him in the ass bigly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back