Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D

As usual, your'e include the Democrat run COVID collapse.

All you have done is demonstrate how fundamentally dishonest you progs are.
what's thestory behind your signature thing there... about Biden and messing his pants..?

have not heard that one

Yep. I don't want the government serving as my employment agency either.

That kind of power is, inevitably, used by those in power to reward their friends and punish their enemies.

you want private industry to own the interstates, bridges, public schools
( that wouldn't be public anymore ) & water systems. etc?

you want private industry to own the interstates, bridges, public schools
( that wouldn't be public anymore ) & water systems. etc?
That would be great, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the presumption, which you seem to share, that the government should "manage" our economy, pushing it (us) toward goals that benefit those in power, er, uh.... "we the people" - ahem.

I just wish the assholes would quit calling themselves "Republicans..."
Because of the Roman Republic and respublicae? Good! Who knows this stuff? You and me.

I almost agree with you. Not that a bunch of damn commies get credit for that name either.

At least we aren't cultural fascists with Cancel Culture and weirdo beliefs like people changing sex and black supremacy and other idiocies.

Right, the last two years of Trump's presidency.

'cept obama - despite having a (R) congress 6 outa 8 years of his presidency brought the unemployment rate from +/- 10% under bush down to +/- 5%.

donny who had a (R) congress the first 2 years & a (R) senate for all 4 years, only managed to drop it to +/-3.5%

& you can blame him EXCLUSIVELY for fucking up the response to covid.

so to sum it all up ...

no matter how you slice it & dice it.

100% of the blame lies on yer chosen one.

I think there’s a lot of folks who care less about America and more about pissing off the people they hate.
Yeah, and why not? Important to know when one has enemies and who they are. That's a strong point of Trump's and he's taught us all.

Forum List

Back