Trump's Small Rally

As I said, I would be shocked if a GOP presidential candidate could pull in 2000 for a crowd in S Bronx. They haven't voted GOP for 100 years. It also wasn't planned too far ahead so they only had limited run up time.

Anything more than a few hundred would be impressive.

How many people do you think Biden would draw in a deep red district in Alabama?

As I said, I would be shocked if a GOP presidential candidate could pull in 2000 for a crowd in S Bronx. They haven't voted GOP for 100 years. It also wasn't planned too far ahead so they only had limited run up time.

How many people do you think Biden would draw in a deep red district in Alabama?
Trump actually got 67k votes in the Bronx. But that's a small number compared to the number of residents.

Now, if all 67k had come to his rally that would be different.

Claims of 100,000 are clearly ridiculous. But even claiming 10,000 is wildly inaccurate. MAGA will hate this, because it's math.

No one said there were 100,000 people for the Bronx speech... it was estimated at around 20,000... for a republican to pull that size crowd in the bluest city on the east coast is pretty remarkable and has Biden wetting himself....

No one said there were 100,000 people for the Bronx speech... it was estimated at around 20,000... for a republican to pull that size crowd in the bluest city on the east coast is pretty remarkable and has Biden wetting himself....

The numbers were all over the place. Face it, not the HUGE damned numbers you want it to be. Face reality.

Trump Bronx Rally: 4 to 6 thousand

donald-trump-visits-bronx-campaign-82594799_393f18.jpg

Biden Atlanta Rally: 4 to 6 tens

20240309Biden-Rally-1-1-1440x810.jpg

Last edited:

Biden couldn't get a hundred in the Bronx.

The fact that Trump goes to the people, walks into the lions den, says a great deal. He wants to stand for Americans wherever they reside.

I imagine his goal is to continue this until his court case is over than he will hit all the swing states with some momentum.
We also got some important policy info in the rally about how he puts his pants on every morning.

Maybe not much more. But the difference is that Biden wouldn't lie about crowd size. Biden will prove his popularity on election day.

The other orange guy will brag about crowd size and then whine on election day that he was robbed.

Forum List

Back