Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. Their failed arguments are examined here:

No. the decision to be a deadbeat dad is the deadbeat dad’s.
You crack me up, still no legal argument. Just emotional snowflakery.

Give women EXACTLY WHAT YOU CLAIM they want, now one excuse after the next.

Can’t be a deadbeat dad if the parasite ain’t born in the first place.

Do you not understand your own arguments?

I’m not the one pushing white Christian government imposing its Biblical World View on women for simply wanting to protect their individual pursuit of life liberty and happiness by wanting safe legal access to abortion. That is you Saint Papageorgeo.
I’m not pushing anything, last I looked Democrats have and are pushing the election on a white senile Christian male, pretty stupid. Myself, I want two different nominees because the current two rich, white, Christian old guys are terrible choices. , St. Stupid, you prove yourself, with every post.
My full statement was as Follows;

When you vote for Republicans at any level you subject women to Republican Biblical indoctrination that she is a sinner in the eyes of Republican government and of course she should be ashamed of being Christian enough to know better.
Again, the opinion, no facts, made up lies, just forcing your beliefs on others.

no facts,
At least admit that you do not care if American women are protected from the white Christian nationalist Biblical agenda to control their “sinful” bodies by taking away reproductive choice wherever they can.

You do vote for the Republican Party culture war agenda which overturned Roe versus Wade and shows no signs of stopping there.

How is it not a fact that when you vote or voted for any Republican politician the past fifty years on a federal, state or local level it is a vote to ban reasonable access to an abortion procedure as a way to try to control the “shameful behavior” that goes along with the Republican white male dominated Mike-ish Johnson-ish Christian Republican governing agenda based on the Cross of Christ needing to be restored as the sole purpose for the well being and existence of the United States of America. The Republican Party does not exist without loyal voter participation of irrational working class voters who believe what’s good fir the Kingdom of Jesus Christ is way above what’s good fir the secular constitutional democracy that is the fallen sinful state that
America is in right now.

Democrats have and are pushing the election on a white senile Christian male,

as compared to what the Republicans are pushing

Yes thank you for pointing out that I support a decent white Christian male who happens to be a President who showed absolutely no sign of senility during the State of the Union where he tore the election denying shitfuck Republican Party sore loser who demonstrated his Putinesque contempt for Western Liberal Democracy by inciting a riot and violent attack on the peaceful transfer of power because he was pissed off at his VP for not participating in his fake elector national criminal enterprise in seven Biden states, thus causing that attempt at overturning the 2020 election to fail, very much to Putin’s chagrin.

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. 240523 {post•642}. Papageorgio May’24 Srftma: Truth is there are rational arguments on both sides of the issue, ppgrg 240523 Srftma00642

Same thread as above 240526 {post•788}

NotfooledbyW May’24 Vrftma: There is no rational argument defending what the “religious” “anti/woke” state of Texas did to Amanda_Z. •¥•. See the harm and suffering Texas Law put her through in post. Vrvwgo08600. not shown in this post. •¥¥•. Texas is religious state according to Saint Beagle9 per post Srvwgo08594 immediately below. nfbw 240526 Vrftas00788

Roe v. Wade getting overturned 230430 {post•8594} beagle9 Apr’23 Srvwgo: Some state's are still highly religious in nature, and they by the majority in the state, don't want the state to go woke even if pockets of wokeness exist within the state. Yes, abortions have become a kin to woke ideology in many ways. bvvglvn 239430 Srvwgo08594

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. 240526 {post•788}.

NotfooledbyW May’24 Vrftma: By living in Texas Amsnda_Z is forced to accept the CN_myth that Americas was founded by white Christians to be governed by an everlasting majority of white Christians. In the following three posts we can see the detrimental effect that the myths of white Christian nationalism have imposed on Amanda _Z’s health and well being.

Christianity and our founding fathers 240316 {post •268}. NotfooledbyW Mar’24 Vcaoffs: But Jefferson did not believe it was possible for his God to have an immortal son on earth, born of a virgin, who was crucified, then buried, and then rose from the dead. nfbw 240316Vcaoff00268

Same thread as above. 249316 {post •269}. ding Mar’24 Scaoff: Who cares? Was that relevant in any way to the founding of America? dvng 240316 Vcaoff00269

Roe v. Wade getting overturned 240317 {post•12128} NotfooledbyW Mar’25 Vrvwgo: I’d say Amanda Zurawski cares, as one (aggregiously injured) Law Abiding American Voter who cares, wouldn’t you say Saint Ding? nfbw 240317 Vrvwgo12131. to Vcaoff00269

See nfbw 230430 Vrvwgo08600
for details of Amanda’s condition.

6407bd662300003b00687d88.jpeg

Amanda Zurawski, one of the plaintiffs, speaks outside the Texas Capitol on Tuesday. SUZANNE CORDEIRO VIA GETTY IMAGES. nfbw 240317 Vrvwgo12131 to Scaoff00269

nfbw 240526 Vrftas00788 to ppgrg 240523 Srftma00642

Last edited:
Anyone notice when the OP is confronted with equal protection for Males, he cries like the cuck he obviously must be?

At least admit that you do not care if American women are protected from the white Christian nationalist Biblical agenda to control their “sinful” bodies by taking away reproductive choice wherever they can.

You do vote for the Republican Party culture war agenda which overturned Roe versus Wade and shows no signs of stopping there.

How is it not a fact that when you vote or voted for any Republican politician the past fifty years on a federal, state or local level it is a vote to ban reasonable access to an abortion procedure as a way to try to control the “shameful behavior” that goes along with the Republican white male dominated Mike-ish Johnson-ish Christian Republican governing agenda based on the Cross of Christ needing to be restored as the sole purpose for the well being and existence of the United States of America. The Republican Party does not exist without loyal voter participation of irrational working class voters who believe what’s good fir the Kingdom of Jesus Christ is way above what’s good fir the secular constitutional democracy that is the fallen sinful state that
America is in right now.
You have an opinion based on your feelings and facts matter little, which is fine by me but your opinion does not make anything you post true, it is just your view of the world.

as compared to what the Republicans are pushing

Yes thank you for pointing out that I support a decent white Christian male who happens to be a President who showed absolutely no sign of senility during the State of the Union where he tore the election denying shitfuck Republican Party sore loser who demonstrated his Putinesque contempt for Western Liberal Democracy by inciting a riot and violent attack on the peaceful transfer of power because he was pissed off at his VP for not participating in his fake elector national criminal enterprise in seven Biden states, thus causing that attempt at overturning the 2020 election to fail, very much to Putin’s chagrin.
So a decent white male Christian is a liar? They guy has trouble finding his way of stages, has trouble boarding and deboarding planes, the guy who cant remember facts or says things that are unintelligible. Trump and Biden are proof the white good ole boy network is live and well.

I can see me voting for either embarrassment to America, but you don’t mind, because you do what Dems tell you to do, you are such a good little stooge, doing what you’re told.

You are not advocating for equal protection for males. You are advocating for a special treatment of males.
Nope, but you are a silly cuck.

I’ve offered a plan to give woman EXACTLY what YOU SAY they want. Complete freedom comes with complete responsibility.

You just cry like a lil baby when faced with reality. Now go fix your woman a samwich.

You have an opinion based on your feelings and facts matter little, which is fine by me but your opinion does not make anything you post true, it is just your view of the world.
Explain why what I said is not a fact. About a third of the religious right Republican steadfast voters demand that reproductive freedom be taken away from women in the name of the God of Abraham and Jesus Christ almighty.

You do vote Republican at times, correct?

Last edited:
but you don’t mind, because you do what Dems tell you to do, you are such a good little stooge, doing what you’re told.
DEMS don’t tell me what to do. I recognize that the Republican party on a STRICTLY unconstitutional religious basis want the government to force full term gestation on all women and they have no legitimate public interest reason to do so.. Plus the fact that Donald Trump led a criminal enterprise to try and steal the 2020 election that he lost from Joe Biden. . No one should want that man near the White House ever again..

Explain why what I said is not a fact. About a third of the religious right Republican steadfast voters demand that reproductive freedom be taken away from women in the name of the God of Abraham and Jesus Christ almighty.

You do vote Republican at times, correct?
So 30% is your threshold for all or none? I vote all parties, not just one, that would be stupid and ignorant. You read and do research and pick the candidate that best fit you beliefs. I vote for fiscally responsible candidates, that is why Biden and Trump won’t see my vote, they spend like drunken sailors.

If you do not care if Trump wins there is no way you can present yourself as a rational critical thinker who cares about preserving western liberal democracy for our grandchildren.
I do care who wins, I want a fiscally responsible candidate, and that means Trump fails and Biden fails. Got a fiscally responsible Democrat to run? Nope, just Biden and is cognitive issues.

DEMS don’t tell me what to do. I recognize that the Republican party on a STRICTLY unconstitutional religious basis want the government to force full term gestation on all women and they have no legitimate public interest reason to do so.. Plus the fact that Donald Trump led a criminal enterprise to try and steal the 2020 election that he lost from Joe Biden. . No one should want that man near the White House ever again..
lol! More of your nonsense, your Democrat master have taught you well.

Forum List

Back