Zone1 Biden Mocks Trump: Takes On G-D, Where's The Lightning Bolt?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Biden has really done it, as he was attacking Trump, he takes a swipe at G-D, not right, and especially not what a Catholic would do.
2. Can he get anymore feeble?
3. G-D, why do you allow him to do this, reach done hither and swat him DOWN, like the cockroach he is, climbing on the wall.
4. He's asking if you will do anything, well?
5. I'd knock him down without a second thought.
6. This world is struggling because of him, stand up and do something, no one will blame you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Biden has really done it, as he was attacking Trump, he takes a swipe at G-D, not right, and especially not what a Catholic would do.
3. G-D, why do you allow him to do this, reach done hither and swat him DOWN, like the cockroach he is, climbing on the wall.
6. This world is struggling because of him, stand up and do something, no one will blame you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
:itsok: Take your meds and hope you feel better.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The tRump bible has little to do with ghod.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Talking about cockroaches and swatting them... here is a good preacher on the orange douchebag Bible salesman...

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The Catholic church no longer demands that their flock believe in creation. Can there be any more egregious affront against the god than that?

It has to be realized that Biden can even back the Zionists' genocide and pretend to be doing it in the name of his religion.

The chosen ones have a right to tie children's hands behind their backs and then shoot them in their heads.

The god doesn't approve of unearthing mass graves!

I'm sorry my friend but the Catholic church has granted the flock permission to believe in Darwinian evolution. That can be qualified permission, if in fact such a declaration can be qualified?

To my recollection, the church maintains that the flock still needs to accept that the god created everything. You must be suggesting that 'works' for Catholics!

I'm sorry my friend but the Catholic church has granted the flock permission to believe in Darwinian evolution. That can be qualified permission, if in fact such a declaration can be qualified?
How is evolution not creation?

How is evolution not creation?
It perhaps can be with certain qualifications. This once again brings up the questions on the validity of 'Genesis', even after we've been able to agree together that it's not to be taken as the literal truth.

The suggested 'qualifications' are yours and so it's not on me to cite examples.

I can if you prefer! I would prefer to just put the question down to it being impossible to discuss scientific established proof at the same time as we discuss said religious superstitious beliefs.

How do you qualify the contradictions? My words may have missed some important consierations?

A living cell is a creation. Can any of us create one? Who is to say that God did not create us cell by cell?
Sure, but nobody can say with any credibility that he did.
Any evidence on which you base your assumptions, are subject to change without notice. I'm with you on your unshakable faith my friend, but I can't make it mine without some basis of fact on the very presence of a god.

Science has a believable explanation on how evolution created us cell by cell. And by now we have been able to agree that there is no missing link!

Are you thinking of 'cell by cell' in some other sense?

I'm afraid that we have no other choice but to discuss science and religious beliefs together. I'm never going to abandon science and you're not going to abandon your faith.

Maybe Ding can help break the logjam?

Forum List

Back