Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D

think what you personally think about biden ... but the saddest one is lindsey graham. he was SO anti trump in the early days, then he went golfing with donny one day & boy did ms. lindsey flip. i think he was told that donny's henchmen did a little digging & they know what lindsey wants to stay in that closet.

this is what he once said about biden:

Yeah, I've quoted Graham's attacks on Trump many times on this forum.

He really is the worst turnabout lickspittle of them all.

But for real hardcore cuckholdedness, I have to go with Ted Cruz.

Good to know you find our patriotism amusing. At least you don't claim we vote for dead people LOL
Anybody that favors keeping somebody in power, even after the state houses, the electoral delegates, the election commissions from the states, and the court rulings against lame attempts, to the point of getting lawyers brought up on charges and disciplined by the legal community for malfeasance, IS CERTAINLY NO PATRIOT, JUST A PARTISAN. If that includes you, I'm sorry sister, but you too are far more, a partisan, than a patriot.

Anybody that favors keeping somebody in power, even after the state houses, the electoral delegates, the election commissions from the states, and the court rulings against lame attempts, to the point of getting lawyers brought up on charges and disciplined by the legal community for malfeasance, IS CERTAINLY NO PATRIOT, JUST A PARTISAN. If that includes you, I'm sorry sister, but you too are far more, a partisan, than a patriot.

No it's not, it's simply wanting to keep somebody in power that can get the job done.

She dropped Trump's tiny cock from her mouth. If you don't keep sucking, you are no longer a member of the cult. Those are the rules.
He's not going to have the easy march in the primaries he had. He's still trying to run as a successful sitting potus with no record to defend, but even if he is not impaled on his false statements about covid, his last official act was treason.

But I'm not sure I don't want him to run. The only way the dems could beat him is running directly at the women suburban voters. Trump will never expand his base. And neither will Red Bernie or AOC.

Stunning how far we've fallen that the Conservative right can't get enough of him.

Folks are that desperate to find a Washington politician who is actually Pro America.

Shit House.jpg

Yeah, I've quoted Graham's attacks on Trump many times on this forum.

He really is the worst turnabout lickspittle of them all.

But for real hardcore cuckholdedness, I have to go with Ted Cruz.

ANYBODY who would throw his wife & papa under the bus is lower than worm shit.

Sure buddy , you go with that ... you leftys are a piece of work I will give you that. It's hard to believe how you all just deny and ignore .
Look who ignore what, ya trump toad, or maybe I should have said trump sheep. Trumpers are just ends justify the means type people. Nothing conservative about that.

she is willfully ignorant. & that is just the kind of poorly educated supporters donny goes after.

It appears the campaign is just paying off the expenses it incurred against the Trump corporation.

Which of his policies impacted you and America in a negative way?
Doubling the federal deficit in his first two years. Matching Obama's $8 trillion of debt in half the time. A far left protectionist trade war which cost Americans billions of dollars. Allowing hundreds of thousands of Americans to die unnecessarily. Corrupting the GOP into a cult of personality which no longer cares about conservatism, family values, balanced budgets, integrity, adultery, thievery, sexual predation. Making love with communist dictators.

Doubling the federal deficit in his first two years. Matching Obama's $8 trillion of debt in half the time. A far left protectionist trade war which cost Americans billions of dollars. Allowing hundreds of thousands of Americans to die unnecessarily. Corrupting the GOP into a cult of personality which no longer cares about conservatism, family values, balanced budgets, integrity, adultery, thievery, sexual predation. Making love with communist dictators.
That's all commie propaganda, of course.

Forum List

Back