Trump's Small Rally

A vote for Trump is a vote to destroy America.
Screenshot_20240525-144024-812.png

1716679051904.png

Since we are talking about FPOTUS#45...

...... ...... ...... ...... And the question is about his size...

...... ...... ...... ...... ...... ...... ...... ...... It might help some to compare his size using a mushroom chart.

Just say'n.

WW

As I said, I would be shocked if a GOP presidential candidate could pull in 2000 for a crowd in S Bronx. They haven't voted GOP for 100 years. It also wasn't planned too far ahead so they only had limited run up time.

Anything more than a few hundred would be impressive.

How many people do you think Biden would draw in a deep red district in Alabama?
Do you think Joe Biden would lie about how many?

That's what this thread is about.

EXACTLY as I stated yesterday when the usual hyenas were running around like chickens w/o a head "celebrating" Trump's Bronx rally, it was a smattering of people.

I have to adjust my statement though, I previously said it was a "sea of white people." I now have to say it was just a "teardrop of white people."

And as I stated from my first post in that propaganda thread, it was mostly people from out-of-town.

Watch: Overhead Shot of Trump's Bronx Rally Shows Small Crowd Size

There's a video clip that includes a local Bronx citizen reporting that it was purely out-of-state license plates there.

As I said, I would be shocked if a GOP presidential candidate could pull in 2000 for a crowd in S Bronx. They haven't voted GOP for 100 years. It also wasn't planned too far ahead so they only had limited run up time.

Anything more than a few hundred would be impressive.

How many people do you think Biden would draw in a deep red district in Alabama?
:th_spinspin:

says a great deal. LOLLLOLOLLLL.
He says the exact same BS every time he opens his mouth. Nothing NEW, and the Cult eats it up.
Kind of like Biden every time he steps up in front of Black Democrats. He’s either playing on their fears of oppression or their anger.

And plenty of people show up, Biden cannot get a small group.
Biden isn't trying to get any groups. It isn't the 1800s any longer, and candidates don't need to make whistle stop campaign appearances.

Democrats don't worship their politicians the way that Republicans do. You have any trouble getting the 'W is My President' bumper sticker off your car?

Forum List

Back