A view of the quality of judge Merchan in the Trump trial in NYC

The suggestion of a conflict of interest with a partisan judge whose daughter is fundraising off of the trial should have been enough for Merchan to recuse himself.

Obviously, not enough integrity.

The NYC judicial judicial system has painted a very ugly picture of itself with this fiasco.

See, your problem is when you try to offer Mark Levin as an impartial evaluator of the proceedings and he uses terms like ……..”Stalinist-Biden sham”

Kind of tips off the reader
See, the fact that I didn’t try to offer Levin as “impartial” kind of undercuts your disingenuous criticism.

I have already referred to these political persecutions as being akin to Soviet style show trials. You, of course, don’t agree. You don’t have to. But your disagreement is of no concern. You’re the Biased hack re this shit.

You ripped off the reader to your bias long ago. But you aren’t able to articulate any valid basis for your position. Your tragic one liners and deflections don’t suffice.

See, the fact that I didn’t try to offer Levin as “impartial” kind of undercuts your disingenuous criticism.

I have already referred to these political persecutions as being akin to Soviet style show trials. You, of course, don’t agree. You don’t have to. But your disagreement is of no concern. You’re the Biased hack re this shit.

You ripped off the reader to your bias long ago. But you aren’t able to articulate any valid basis for your position. Your tragic one liners and deflections don’t suffice.

You have yet to link Biden to a NYS trial

lol

Actually, Bragg accomplished that by accepting his lead trial persecuting the case from the DOJ.

But nobody expects honesty or even anything on point to come from you.
You have yet to show any Biden involvement

It is a state matter

Look at Mr Butthurt ^^^
Fume. You silly petulant dishonest hack. Try to post on topic — and not just your always pathetic ad hominem fails.
I don't speak sheeple. Tell me how you really feel big boy.
I did. I can’t talk down low enough to converse with you in your native tongue of retard. 👍

All I do is state what I am thinking and supporting it. Unlike you.

Is there any chance that you will ever post ON topic, Poo?

The topic is Merchan and his bias and his egregiously terrible manner of presiding over this fiasco of a fake trial.
You quoted Levin. Levin shows more bias than the judge.

Merchan has given the appellate division so many reasons to vacate a conviction that adding one more (denying a defense witness) doesn't make any difference at all.

Forum List

Back