The fall of Trumpism continues

you are avoiding the violence that Blacks inflicted on the nation
How exactly am I avoiding the violence that blacks inflicted on this nation? How am I responsible for stopping a violent criminal from being a rioter in Minnesota when I live in Virginia. Yes I wanna know how do I physically stop stop oneIndividual who decides to throw a brick at a police car in the vicinity of a otherwise fully peaceful political demonstration? One way I notice stop it is for police forces to better train and equip very good and professional men and women in uniform and rid itself of police officers like Derek Chauvin. That would give these criminals no reason to engage in criminal behavior. But people like you oppose that All the way up to the top of your leader ship including the most fucked up twice impeached former president Donald J Trump

How exactly am I avoiding the violence that blacks inflicted on this nation? How am I responsible for stopping a violent criminal from being a rioter in Minnesota when I live in Virginia. Yes I wanna know how do I physically stop stop oneIndividual who decides to throw a brick at a police car in the vicinity of a otherwise fully peaceful political demonstration? One way I notice stop it is for police forces to better train and equip very good and professional men and women in uniform and rid itself of police officers like Derek Chauvin. That would give these criminals no reason to engage in criminal behavior. But people like you oppose that All the way up to the top of your leader ship including the most fucked up twice impeached former president Donald J Trump
How do you train a police officer to deal with the same pieces of shit day after day who don’t go to prison because Blue Mayors and Blue DAs won’t prosecute them?

You have no answer because habitual criminals have the right to vote these scumbags into office.

THAT IS BULLSHIT but it shows that Trump cult members understand that Trump being a birther is racist.
That's not bullshit, it's the truth.

Americans have completely lost the ability to discern truth from fiction, thanks to the corrupt parties and the corrupt media.

Hitlery IS the original birther. She was the first one to question Obama's place of birth. She did it in the primary, when they were running against each other.

How do you train a police officer to deal with the same pieces of shit day after day who don’t go to prison because Blue Mayors and Blue DAs won’t prosecute them?

I am waiting for your answer to this question.

How exactly am I avoiding the violence that blacks inflicted on this nation? How am I responsible for stopping a violent criminal from being a rioter in Minnesota when I live in Virginia. Yes I wanna know how do I physically stop stop oneIndividual who decides to throw a brick at a police car in the vicinity of a otherwise fully peaceful political demonstration?

I am waiting for your answer to this question.

How exactly am I avoiding the violence that blacks inflicted on this nation? How am I responsible for stopping a violent criminal from being a rioter in Minnesota when I live in Virginia. Yes I wanna know how do I physically stop stop oneIndividual who decides to throw a brick at a police car in the vicinity of a otherwise fully peaceful political demonstration?
The way it’s done in Nassau County.
I don’t know what they do but I know it works.

I don’t know why you’re diverting the fact that slimy Blue Mayors and Blue DAs are not protecting their constituents into a question about how YOU can do anything.
That’s a horribly constructed dodge.

Americans have completely lost the ability to discern truth from fiction,
For example I presume you believe Donald J Trump’s biggest lie that he won the 2020 election. You have have swallowed That absurd fiction, hook line and sinker when the majority of Americans including Republican leaders like Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy Clearly and easily recognize the fact that Joe Biden won the White House fair and legitimate election. So yes what are there like 50 million of you that have lost the ability to discern truth From fiction.

Rioters are criminals. They have nothing to do with trying to overturn election by throwing out votes by black voters. Millions of black voters did not right and they are not criminals so what is there to say except that Trump is not fit to be president and he’s definitely not fit to ever be president again.
We have a crisis of ethics in the US... And yet some still follow Trump.

It's so kind of you, living in a nice suburb, to not give a damn about people who are terrified of shopping for food, riding a bus or taking a train.
Why didn’t you get out during the four years that Donald Trump made America great again by putting Black people in their place and resolving all the white grievance that you have. Why are you still stuck in this predicament? You mean Trump failed to make America great again for white people? Why do you think so highly of that lying moron then

You’re a lying jackass; there were no peaceful George Floyd protests.
92% of Derek Chauvin protest were peaceful. It’s just that they only show the violence on one American news so that means you need to start flipping channels a little bit unless you prefer just being a racist know nothing.

92% of Derek Chauvin protest were peaceful. It’s just that they only show the violence on one American news so that means you need to start flipping channels a little bit unless you prefer just being a racist know nothing.
That's true.

That's not bullshit, it's the truth.

Americans have completely lost the ability to discern truth from fiction, thanks to the corrupt parties and the corrupt media.

Hitlery IS the original birther. She was the first one to question Obama's place of birth. She did it in the primary, when they were running against each other.

Hillary did no such thing, you yokel. :icon_rolleyes:

Why didn’t you get out during the four years that Donald Trump made America great again by putting Black people in their place and resolving all the white grievance that you have. Why are you still stuck in this predicament? You mean Trump failed to make America great again for white people? Why do you think so highly of that lying moron then
Why are you bringing up false arguments?
I doubt you are an analyst because you work so hard at twisting what you see into things that have nothing to do with the prior flowchart box.

You mean the protests in Republican districts?
I agree.

You mean the protests in Republican districts?
I agree.
So you lied again. You are a filthy liar. But actually there are peaceful demonstrations in all districts specially in the cities where large minority populations reside. I was at a very peaceful BLM march in Loudoun County Virginia which is a rural area. The only commotion was a bunch of white anti-BLM protesters in big monster mudder pick up trucks flying confederate and Trump flags Harassing and heckling the black parents many of whom were dressed in their Sunday best and their very nice looking children walking beside them. No violence was reported. So you are a liar. A racist liar. If you had your way those black parents would not be allowed to vote for the future of their children.

So you lied again. You are a filthy liar. But actually there are peaceful demonstrations in all districts specially in the cities where large minority populations reside. I was at a very peaceful BLM march in Loudoun County Virginia which is a rural area. The only commotion was a bunch of white anti-BLM protesters in big monster mudder pick up trucks flying confederate and Trump flags Harassing and heckling the black parents many of whom were dressed in their Sunday best and their very nice looking children walking beside them. No violence was reported. So you are a liar. A racist liar. If you had your way those black parents would not be allowed to vote for the future of their children.
It’s called police being allowed to be police.

Forum List

Back