Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

Thomas sowell said this. I'd seen some of him and what he says and he is absolutely correct.

This, especially American, black culture does them more harm than any perceived racism or white supremacy we have. They themselves make themselves undesirable in the workplace, their low intelligence, high crime rates and so on. No one else is to blame but themselves.

Sadly white people help perpetuate this lifestyle of thug dummies.

We do things like tell them nothing is their fault and all of their problems are because of racism.

We have dei and affirmative actiom so when they grow up they are allowed into clegess and get jobs based on their skin color and not because they are qualified. We encourage their black culture and then force companies and schools to allow them in.

We let public schools lower grading standards to accommodate them instead of holding them to higher standards.

In cases like BLM we let them run around like animals looting, committing crimes and so on in the name of being black which is just an excuse for them to act like savages.

Last edited:
OIP.zMgiyG_dUn14YEQ_QsLaNgAAAA

Sowell is an idiot.

Nothing you say is true and there is all kinds of evidence that supports this comment:

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negros problem is what it is because he is innately inferior or because he is basically lazy and listless or because he has not lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the origins of the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.”-Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negros problem is what it is because he is innately inferior or because he is basically lazy and listless or because he has not lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the origins of the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.”-Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
Where is that quote from IM2? It’s obviously missing some context.

Sowell is an idiot.

Nothing you say is true and there is all kinds of evidence that supports this comment:

so whites have this huge power over blacks? lets assume nothing changes on the white side. now what?

Sowell is an idiot.

worry about your life and your families life.

No one knows why a significant proportion of African Americans act in the way that they do.

Some sincere people point to the many years of slavery and segregation.

Maybe that is the root of the situation.

Or maybe that is not.

Maybe there is another reason.

In any case, it is clear that African American culture is never going to change significantly.

It will continue to roil American culture as this nation becomes a predominately people-of-color nation.

The coming decades will be very challenging.

No one knows why a significant proportion of African Americans act in the way that they do.

Or maybe that is not.

In any case, it is clear that African American culture is never going to change significantly.

It will continue to roil American culture as this nation becomes a predominately people-of-color nation.

The coming decades will be very challenging.
It's not a significant number and whites have been the problem because of people like you..

Or maybe that is not.

Negro instincts create the Negro culture. In my book review of Professor J. Philippe Rushton's book Race, Evoluiton, and Behavior, I explain how characteristics that had survival value in sub Saharan Africa continue to influence Black behavior now.

It's not a significant number and whites have been the problem because of people like you..
Whites are not responsible for the low average intelligence of blacks. We do not force most of them to perform poorly in school. We do not force many of them to commit all those crimes, and to have all those illegitimate children that we are expected to support on welfare.

Negro instincts create the Negro culture. In my book review of Professor J. Philippe Rushton's book Race, Evoluiton, and Behavior, I explain how characteristics that had survival value in sub Saharan Africa continue to influence Black behavior now.

Thank you for that information.

Of course, that professor's theory is controversial.

I have no idea as to its validity.

In my 86 years, I have been told that there is only one race: the human race.

But, like a lot of other people, I have doubts about that thesis.

I hope I am wrong, but I feel that the United States of America has a grim future.

But let's not forget: Certain folks did NOT ask to be forced to come here in 1619.

Thank you for that information.

Of course, that professor's theory is controversial.

I have no idea as to its validity.

In my 86 years, I have been told that there is only one race: the human race.

But, like a lot of other people, I have doubts about that thesis.

I hope I am wrong, but I feel that the United States of America has a grim future.

But let's not forget: Certain folks did NOT ask to be forced to come here in 1619.
Charles Murray mentions an interesting experiment in his essay “The Inequality Taboo.”

3,636 people were asked to identify themselves by race. Then they were asked to donate a tissue sample for DNA testing. Finally, their tissue samples were analyzed by scientists who did not know what races the donors said they belonged to. The donors and the testers agreed 99.9 percent of the time. This experiment has been duplicated several times with different groups of people, and the same results.

http://www.iapsych.com/wj3ewok/LinkedDocuments/Murray2005.pdf

The worse mistake European setters and their descendants med in the Americas was the slave trade. Nevertheless, American Negroes usually are more affluent and have better health than African Negroes.

The worse mistake European setters and their descendants med in the Americas was the slave trade.
It was a fatal mistake.

I feel that the United States of America will cease to exist in its current configuration sometime in the next 100 years.

It was a fatal mistake.

I feel that the United States of America will cease to exist in its current configuration sometime in the next 100 years.
Think of what the United States would be like if the slave trade had never been allowed. The crime rate would be much lower. The cost of our criminal justice and welfare systems would be much lower.

The downtown areas of our cities would be centers of civilization. They would be known for museums, art galleries, libraries, book stores, theaters, concert halls, and atmospheric restaurants and taverns.

It would be safe to watch a play or a movie, or to attend a symphony concert or a ballet that ended at 10:00 pm, walk two miles to get home, and be perfectly safe.

It was a fatal mistake.

The mistake was whites leaving Europe believing the racist bs pushed by people like Hume and Kant.

Forum List

Back