CNN analyst: "I've never seen a witness who's lied to Congress, who's lied to court, who's lied to the IRS, who's lied to the Southern District ...

That's ridiculous. The Republicans and Democrats did not switch Parties in the mid to late 1960s because of Nixon’s Southern Strategy. Nixon lost the deep south in 1968. How can you claim his plan worked, when he freaking lost????
And in 1972, he swept the South.
And it's remained in Republican hands ever since.

Al Gore's father was a segregationist, Bill Clinton's mentor was a segregationist, Sen. Joe Biden was a segregationist, Sen. Robert Byrd was a segregationist. Of all the Democrat Senators who filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Act (CRA), only one senator, Strom Thurman, switched parties to Republican, all the rest remained lifelong Democrats until they died.

But that was the point. ALl those other guys changed their minds on segregation, Thurmond remained a segregationist until he took a well-deserved dirt nap.

So please, stop trying to rewrite history with this ignorant crap about Democrats and Republicans magically switching parties. After hating Republicans for decades, even lynching white Republicans alongside blacks... You want us to believe that the dems all suddenly abandoned their beloved slave party and joined the enemy?????
Yes, that's exactly what they did.

I have no idea how they were categorized and neither do you.
False. Anyone can easily read the indictment and the reporting on the trial.

They were labeled as legal expenses. Retainer expenses. There was no retainer agreement.

Yes we know that. Do you need to go read up, before commenting again?

False. Anyone can easily read the indictment and the reporting on the trial.

They were labeled as legal expenses. Retainer expenses. There was no retainer agreement.

Yes we know that. Do you need to go read up, before commenting again?

So more misdemeanors that have reached their statue of limitations? That all you got?

It means I am not your assistant. I am not here to help you make your point. State your point all by yourself.

The point is rather simple to comprehend, even for you. Trump MAY have committed some misdemeanors by falsifying business records. Ok, great, but all this other nonsense is just a waste of time. Fine him(reasonably) for the misdemeanors and move on.

Forum List

Back