Harrison Butker’s ‘extreme’ political views has made him extremely popular…the number one selling jersey. Are we watching a political movement happen?

Women love men dressed for success. Are women archaic.

Is that what your mother told you? She lied to you.

Women love men that are confident in who they are and do not have to bow to the alter of conformity in some vain attempt to fit in.

No wonder you aren’t considered a chick magnet

I have been happily married for more than 31 years, that is the only woman I need or desire to have

Is that what your mother told you? She lied to you.

Women love men that are confident in who they are and do not have to bow to the alter of conformity in some vain attempt to fit in.

I have been happily married for more than 31 years, that is the only woman I need or desire to have
You’ve not heard that 90% of women go after 2% of men. Here’s a clue, those 2% are those who present themselves well.

You’ve not heard that 90% of women go after 2% of men.

I have not heard that, do you have some data to back it up or it is just an urban myth?

Here’s a clue, those 2% are those who present themselves well.

Indeed they do, and looking like a member of the Borg in some stuffy 3 piece suit and tie is not what they are attracted to.

I have not heard that, do you have some data to back it up or it is just an urban myth?

Indeed they do, and looking like a member of the Borg in some stuffy 3 piece suit and tie is not what they are attracted to.
Right...

Generally women might not go for a man in a suit but they want one who can wear one...

But I will say women are different and treating them as such might be more attractive. Some women might like a more refined look and others like a more rigged look, most the woman have higher priorities on other things...

Forum List

Back