Mandates And Masks

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
New orders for those trained to obey, you know....Democrats.

1. We all know the two reasons they wear the useless masks: they must obey the party, and...
"Are fully vaccinated liberals afraid to remove their masks because they’ll look like Republicans?"
Are fully vaccinated liberals afraid to remove their masks because they'll look like Republicans?

The liberal mask religion continues as left leaning people are afraid to remove the mask in case they might be mistaken for a Republican.
www.bizpacreview.com

2. But wait!!

There's more!!!

Now.....they should fit pantyhose over to keep the mask effective:

"Scientists Find Putting Pantyhose on Your Head Makes Your Mask Safer

After testing seven ways to make masks seal better around the face, researchers found that a pair of hosiery does the trick best."

Democrat-wear:

1644084472755.png

1644084518597.png

1644084535613.png

1644084564012.png

Wait.....here's a Democrat doing double-duty:

1644084612314.png

1. We all know the two reasons they wear the useless masks: they must obey the party, and...
"Are fully vaccinated liberals afraid to remove their masks because they’ll look like Republicans?"
Are fully vaccinated liberals afraid to remove their masks because they'll look like Republicans?

The liberal mask religion continues as left leaning people are afraid to remove the mask in case they might be mistaken for a Republican.
www.bizpacreview.com

2. But wait!!

There's more!!!

After testing seven ways to make masks seal better around the face, researchers found that a pair of hosiery does the trick best."

I heard about the panty hose on the radio yesterday and had the best laugh in weeks!

I see the narrative has changed again regarding who is protected by the mask. Previously, the mask was to protect those around you. Now the N95 mask is to protect you and fuck everyone around you as that one-way valve allows you to expel any pathogen that you harbor. Follow the science. LMAO
You didn't really think that the goalposts were going to move themselves, didja?

www.bizpacreview.com

2. But wait!!

There's more!!!

You vaccinated?

www.bizpacreview.com

2. But wait!!

There's more!!!

I saw this and I thought it was a joke. Please God, why couldn't it be a joke? Why are people so stupid.

I must say though, this gives my profession a run for its money. I had previously said we had the stupidest mitigation method with the instrument mask.

1644087548904.png

Forum List

Back