The fall of Trumpism continues

Are you saying CNN made Trump attempt to overturn the 2020 election by rejecting black American votes cast for Joe Biden?
About 20 seconds after Trump ran the first time, CNN, MSNBC, and every other media outlet released their prepared statements that Trump would destroy the US economy.

Fuck off, Dweeb, there is so much wrong with the 2020 election, all you are admitting to is being an unmitigated partisan liar or are dumber than a stump.

Could go either way with you.

PS: I hope some day the GOP runs as crooked and shady an election and Trump wins big just to see you fuckers holler and howl again over the very same conditions you defend now as being above reproach to prove once again what shameless perennial hypocrites you are.
Most of the state elections that Trump says are crooked were run by Republicans.
TooFreak is not a Republican. He is a Trump cult member. Pathetic soul who cannot think for themself. Falls for the con from Trump that he will turn tooferak's pathetic life around.

He is the expression of the rage, paranoia and hate that have been building on the Right since the day Limbaugh went national.

It was under the surface. We didn't see it for the most part.

He is their giant FUCK YOU to the rest of the world. The louder and uglier and more vulgar the better.
I agree with that. Could there be a bigger F/U than to put Trump in the presidency.

About 20 seconds after Trump ran the first time, CNN, MSNBC, and every other media outlet released their prepared statements that Trump would destroy the US economy

And he did.. First he killed the record eight years and four months of monthly job gains — dating to October 2010 which OBAMA started for him

Employment — A record eight years and four months of monthly job gains — dating to October 2010 — ended February 2019, roughly a year before the pandemic.
The U.S. lost 50,000 jobs that month. The U.S. would go on to add 2 million jobs in 2019, but that was the lowest annual growth since 2010.

I am waiting for your answer to this question.

How exactly am I avoiding the violence that blacks inflicted on this nation? How am I responsible for stopping a violent criminal from being a rioter in Minnesota when I live in Virginia. Yes I wanna know how do I physically stop stop oneIndividual who decides to throw a brick at a police car in the vicinity of a otherwise fully peaceful political demonstration?
How exactly am I avoiding the violence that blacks inflicted on this nation?

How many threads have you started on the thousands of black on black murders in Chicago alone? Got any links?

Try making a counter argument and maybe it wouldn’t be. Do you agree with all the white Republican men in the government to seize control of the woman’s body or don’t you?
There is non counter argument to a briandead moron who can only bleat RACISM....RACISM....RACISM.... and thinks he is debating.

STFU, moron. Your schtick is old, tired, and nobody pays attention to your ilk anymore. You ruined the word RACISM with your bullshit.

You dumb ass. There is no way to legally or constitutionally change the certified election results after December 14.

Trump did not attempt to change the results, the certified results , where Biden was the winner. Trump along with Members of Congress in the Republican Party attempted to overturn the certified results but failed because Mike Pence, fortunately, refused to participate in the coup attempt.

There is no way According the constitution and according to election laws to change results that have been certified on December 14. Trump lied to you on January 6 When he said if Mike Pence does the right thing we will be the winner and Joe will not be inaugurated on Jan 20. Trump was lying to the crazy mob when he told them that.
So there is now way to change the certified results, but they tried on Jan 6.

Do you ever read what your write before hitting "post reply"?

And he did.. First he killed the record eight years and four months of monthly job gains — dating to October 2010 which OBAMA started for him

Employment — A record eight years and four months of monthly job gains — dating to October 2010 — ended February 2019, roughly a year before the pandemic.
The U.S. lost 50,000 jobs that month. The U.S. would go on to add 2 million jobs in 2019, but that was the lowest annual growth since 2010.
People returning to work. Has he got to the number of employed under Trump in 2019 yet?

Most of the state elections that Trump says are crooked were run by Republicans.
So what? You don't think the GOP pulls a lot of crooked crap, too? The entire election system stinks to high heaven and has a long history of corruption, and it is far past high time we get people in there willing to clean our house and fix it, or we are no better than a banana republic.

TooFreak is not a Republican. He is a Trump cult member. Pathetic soul who cannot think for themself. Falls for the con from Trump that he will turn tooferak's pathetic life around.
There you go Crud! Attack me because you derps will say anything to keep dancing around the fact that Trump was right, he was a great president, he exposed corruption and is STILL doing it, and you got nothing to prove otherwise, and you can't stop a nation of people who want far better than the crap you shits are offering, and it just kills you because there is a red wave coming in about 175 days that is going to stomp you a new mudhole.

How much more evidence does it take to convince the real GOP
TRANSLATING: The "real" GOP being those that worked alongside with the Left like their usual lapdogs for a bone.

that trump only cares about himself and revenge
Cares about his country, God, family and the truth.

and NOTHING about the repub party.
Nothing about RINOs.

The man is a giant POS.
Sonsofbitch is still tripping us up, winning for America and even making a comeback! :laughing0301:

Cares about his country, God, family and the truth.

Putin cares about his country, his God, his family and his version of truth. But Putin is a Terrorist committing genocide in Ukraine right now and has one thing in common with Donald J Trump. That being the desire to subvert western style liberal democracy and freedom of the press and be an authoritarian unelected president of their own respective nation.

People returning to work.

Trump ended job creation in 2019. Now look what our Joe had done.

• Jobs: President Biden’s first year was the greatest year of job creation in American history, with more than 6 million jobs created. Unemployment Rate: The unemployment rate dropped from 6.2% when Biden took office to 3.9%, the biggest single year drop in American history.

Fast Facts: Record Firsts in President Biden’s First Year

www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-release

Trump tweeted a lot, took six hours a day for executive time, watched a lot of himself on TV, played golf and held super spreader rallies, but he didn't do much other than talk.

How exactly am I avoiding the violence that blacks inflicted on this nation?

How many threads have you started on the thousands of black on black murders in Chicago alone? Got any links?
Black on black violence was not the issue referred to in my statement. ARE YOU illiterate?

“How exactly am I avoiding the violence that blacks inflicted on this nation?

I’ve made my point on that. ARREST THEM AND LOCK ALL CRIMINALS UP.

Correll has constructed an imaginary brick wall of argumentation that Martin J. Engelhart, 21, Madison WIsconsin and other criminals like him is the key to Biden stealing the election from the MAGA cult and DJT.

NFBW wrote: THAT’s the point.

Correll wrote: No, it does not 22JAN18-POST#874

NFBW wrote; Tben explain in specifics Correll how the criminal violent act committed by Martin J. Engelhart in response to the Chauvin murder of George Floyd “fixed” the election for a Biden in Az WI Ga Pa NV Mi ? 22JAN18-POST#883

LEFTY RIOTER - during the CHAUVIN protest on May30 Martin J. Engelhart looted stores, and took part in a beating
View attachment 589934
Martin J. Engelhart, 21, Madison

I agree as long as it’s clear that your ( “as a pretext” to commit numerous disruptions of people’s lives) characterization of the criminal element that committed those riotous acts applies only to the criminals themselves who need to be in prison for their crimes? I want to be sure that you are not inferring that any organizers of peaceful protest or politicians, or voters on the left who engaged in those lawful protests, are sitting around waiting hoping that a cop murders a black man so that another round of rioting can begin. Is that the case? Is that what you meant?

If so, why do law abiding Democrats, leftists or anybody such as myself who voted Democrat since the war in Vietnam was raging, really need to accept your label of the Chauvin riots to be an insurrection of some sort by the entire left. - - - What was the political gain or insurrection intent for the left when Martin J. Engelhart woke up on May 30 and heard the police would be preoccupied dealing with spontaneous protests over the murder of George Floyd, I so he decided to hook up with other criminals to break windows of an Athlete’s Foot store in order to stock up on an armfuk of new running shoes? I am not getting a connection tying the Democratic Party to Englehart’s criminality in some sort of insurrection to achieve a common political goal. If I am missing something please explain.

RIOTER - during the CHAUVIN protest on May30 Martin J. Engelhart looted stores, and took part in a beating

5f7e16c34e99f.image.jpg

Martin J. Engelhart, 21, Madison, was charged July 16 with looting two shoe stores at East Towne Mall and taking part in beating a man who had tried to stop the looting of a State Street shop earlier the same night.

Keeping track: Over 50 people facing felony charges in vandalism, looting, violence during protests

A criminal complaint charges Engelhart with substantial battery as party to a crime, two counts of burglary as party to a crime and one count of attempted burglary as party to a crime, all felonies, for events he is accused of taking part in May 30, the first night of protests that began Downtown. 22FEB03-#1082. *thank you for an intelligent readable response

So there is now way to change the certified results, but they tried on Jan 6.
Yes there is no way to change the certified results by the loser of an election if all states contributing to the chosen winner are certified on or before December 14 following the presidential election.

The attempt to do so by TRUMP (without Pence) by creating fake electors in seven states that Trump lost and then attempting to remove those seven states’ certified electors from the total count that adds up to a certified win for Biden is not lawful or constitutional in any way. It is an attempt to defraud the US government, subvert a certified election by the certified loser, and the refusal to count a single vote that was legally cast in Michigan Arizona Wisconsin Nevada Georgia Pennsylvania and New MEXICO.

EVERY SINGLE voter in those seven states would be thrown out and Pence was to declare himself and the PUTIN GOON the winner on Jan6. in an (UNCERTIFIED according to law and the Constitution) result.

Are you OK with Mike Pence casting aside millions of legitimate votes and stopping the peaceful transfer of power to the certified legit constitutional winner of the CERTIFIED election that all fifty states CERTIFIED on or before December 14 according to our CONSTITUTION.

Last edited:
You ruined the word RACISM with your bullshit.
How is Trump’s attempt to defraud the US government by producing fake white electors in seven states in order to eliminate the certified multicultural electors in those seven states from being counted, not racist? WILL YOU ANSWER THAT QUESTION instead of ignoring it or calling it boring?

Trump ended job creation in 2019. Now look what our Joe had done.

• Jobs: President Biden’s first year was the greatest year of job creation in American history, with more than 6 million jobs created. Unemployment Rate: The unemployment rate dropped from 6.2% when Biden took office to 3.9%, the biggest single year drop in American history.

Fast Facts: Record Firsts in President Biden’s First Year

www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-release
Has your Vegetable Messiah got to the number employed under Trump in 2019 yet?

Black on black violence was not the issue referred to in my statement. ARE YOU illiterate?

“How exactly am I avoiding the violence that blacks inflicted on this nation?

I’ve made my point on that. ARREST THEM AND LOCK ALL CRIMINALS UP.
So you have started ZERO threads about all the innocent black kids killed by other blacks in Chicago.

Got it.

Forum List

Back