The fall of Trumpism continues

You're not required to tell the government anything if you so desire.
I was hoping he'd take the 5th.

I'm glad he took the Fifth. From him, that's an admission of guilt...

FZzvIzaUEAE-dOc.jpg

Nice try.....2016.

Anyone tell you, as sitting president, He has the ultimate authority on classification and.or declassification?

He said these doc's were declassified. I understand some of these doc's were on the Russiagate probe and crooked Hillary's destroying documents.

Funny how the gov't doesn't want them released.

Hillary did violate the law.

IIRC correctly the last count of elections of Trump endorsed candidates is like 145-7.

Thread fail.

Money does seem to buy a lot these days. Unfortunately you can't buy patriotism.
Correction, unfortunately for Trump, you can't buy patriotism. Fortunately for the rest of us you can't buy patriotism.

Campaign contributions is buying 'patriotism'.
It shows how ignorant you are, patriotism is a personal love of one's country, it cannot be bought. Nationalism, which in of itself, is counterproductive to democracy, can bought. Trump has declared himself as a nationalist. Putting himself and his interest above our nation's safety and well-being.

It shows how ignorant you are, patriotism is a personal love of one's country, it cannot be bought. Nationalism, which in of itself, is counterproductive to democracy, can bought. Trump has declared himself as a nationalist. Putting himself and his interest above our nation's safety and well-being.

Once again you demonstrate what a moron you are.

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun

• 1.a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations:

Once again you demonstrate what a moron you are.

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun

• 1.a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations:
" Or detriment of the interest of other nations " that is why democracies don't support nationalism. Last time I checked the United States is still a democracy.

When you swallow for favors through contributions........'Oh, I was just made ambassador of Moronika'.

" Or detriment of the interest of other nations " that is why democracies don't support nationalism. Last time I checked the United States is still a democracy.
Representative Republic, Dumbass.

And your earlier post trying to define nationalism was 180 degrees off base.

Forum List

Back