The fall of Trumpism continues

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The fall of Trumpism continues. Pence contradicts Trump in speech at the Federalist society. More and more conservatives and Republicans are pulling away from Trumpism.

Evil is always difficult to eliminate but it will be neutralized. Only the dumbest of the dumb and the evilist of the evil will be left supporting Trumpism.

The fall of Trumpism continues. Pence contradicts Trump in speech at the Federalist society. More and more conservatives and Republicans are pulling away from Trumpism.

Evil is always difficult to eliminate but it will be neutralized. Only the dumbest of the dumb and the evilist of the evil will be left supporting Trumpism.

Violin.jpg

Here's a bump for your insipid thread, which will fail in two pages.
Except it won't. And Trump is slowly but surely being pushed to the side by Republicans...however, I don't think they'll be able to get rid of him entirely, which bodes well for Democrats as the Republicans will eat themselves.
And then?..Trump loses bigly in the general. :)

Trump is a POS loser. I haven't heard Pence cry about losing.

Laura and I are watching the scenes of mayhem unfolding at the seat of our Nation’s government in disbelief and dismay. It is a sickening and heartbreaking sight. This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic – not our democratic republic. I am appalled by the reckless behavior of some political leaders since the election and by the lack of respect shown today for our institutions, our traditions, and our law enforcement. The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes. Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law. To those who are disappointed in the results of the election: Our country is more important than the politics of the moment. Let the officials elected by the people fulfill their duties and represent our voices in peace and safety. May God continue to bless the United States of America.

The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes.

-- President George Bush

George Bush said trump lied to the Jan 6th Rioters.

Laura and I are watching the scenes of mayhem unfolding at the seat of our Nation’s government in disbelief and dismay. It is a sickening and heartbreaking sight. This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic – not our democratic republic. I am appalled by the reckless behavior of some political leaders since the election and by the lack of respect shown today for our institutions, our traditions, and our law enforcement. The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes. Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law. To those who are disappointed in the results of the election: Our country is more important than the politics of the moment. Let the officials elected by the people fulfill their duties and represent our voices in peace and safety. May God continue to bless the United States of America.

The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes.

-- President George Bush

Man, you moonbat freaks are going to lick the leather clean off of the jackboots of the neocon Bushies! :rofl:

-- President George Bush

I wish I had a dollar for every time the Libs called Bush a Nazi.

Trump has plenty of campaign cash for his next run.

---Trump's fundraising extends massive $122 million war chest---

Dems are kidding themselves with all the talk of Trumpism fading. It's growing, and dems are the cause.

Here's another little bump, Dudd, and some good news to go with it. GoFraudMe may be thinking they can screw the truckers, but GiveSendGo, a Christian crowd funding organization, has already collected USD $1,118,935 for the truckers!​

HONK HONK HONK

Trump has plenty of campaign cash for his next run.

---Trump's fundraising extends massive $122 million war chest---

He will need that cash to fight his many legal battles.

Forum List

Back