Harrison Butker’s ‘extreme’ political views has made him extremely popular…the number one selling jersey. Are we watching a political movement happen?

This ASSHOLE tells a graduating class that is about half women that their degree is worthless and they should be barefoot and pregnant

Jesus.

And you freak Republicans admire this creep
Why do you think he ought to have your belief's. I don't understand cucks like you! He's an individual with his own thoughts. go pester someone else who cares about you.
Yeah, Maga cheering a focking kicker. lol
just more of the same demfoks shit

Who think he ought to have their belief's. I don't understand cucks like you! He's an individual with his own thoughts. go pester someone else who cares about you.

It sure was
What Leftists heard him say….
”You wasted your time, smart people are stupid, you should have dropped out in 8th grade and started making babies by 15, you should have four baby daddy’s by 21.”
Ironically, the Left spends their days praising hood people (America’s greatest assets according to the left) for doing exactly that….Twilight Zone shit.

This ASSHOLE tells a graduating class that is about half women that their degree is worthless and they should be barefoot and pregnant

Jesus.

And you freak Republicans admire this creep
He admires women and family. HE did not talk as you talk. Others have told you the same thing.

So when aren't traditional values a good thing?
Give us a list, considering Catholic theology, since that is the audience he was speaking to.
When those values are repressive to individuals.

When those values are repressive to individuals.
One more time:
Give us a list, considering Catholic theology, since that is the audience he was speaking to.

Let me start the ball rolling:
1. Motherhood is a good thing
2. Careers are also good
3. Families with a mother and a father are good things.
4. Going to church, having morals, and opposing deviant behaviors are good things.

One more time:

Let me start the ball rolling:
1. Motherhood is a good thing
2. Careers are also good
3. Families with a mother and a father are good things.
4. Going to church, having morals, and opposing deviant behaviors are good things.
When these values demand the woman stay home to take care of kids instead of pursuing a passion and career.

His jersey is not outselling Mahomes jersey around here and I live in the KC area. You trump supporters sure love making shit up. Butkers going to fuck around and get cut. He was a free agent, and kickers are expendable. I'm sure the kicker on the Michigan Panthers who kicked a 60 year feild goal with ease would love to play for the Chiefs.
And you would love for him to get cut, because you do not believe in free speech, you do not believe in the freedom of religion, you talk about having tolerance while having none just stfu and sit down.

That is NEVER. So your strawman argument just got destroyed.

Read his speech. It supports both motherhood and a career.
Not in our lifetime, but before the 60s, that was the norm.

Traditional values.

Nope, demand isn’t there, only mandates to take away freedom
I wonder how he would have felt if his wife asked him to give up his dreams of playing in the NFL so she could pursue her career without having to worry about taking care of the kids?

Forum List

Back