The fall of Trumpism continues

The citizenry you speak of are fascist, racist and just basic haters and losers. The government does quite well for the rest of us at maintaining our 240 year old system of democracy where we citizens get to choose our Government. We chose a Trump loses government and the son of a bitch would not leave without trying to throw our votes away.
Congress does well for themselves and their corporate donors.
Congress has done nothing for Blacks in decades.
I realize you have to kiss ass in order to stay employed.

I realize you have to kiss ass in order to stay employed.
I am retired - but I do work for a major general contractor from time to time when they need assistance to submit a bid on multi-million water and wastewater treatment plants. Do you use clean water and flush toilets in your miserable hate filled racist life? Don’t you ever wonder where clean water comes from and where it ends up when it goes down the drain. Not sure whose ass needs kissing to build a shit plant or water for assholes like you who don’t appreciate it.

I am retired - but I do work for a major general contractor from time to time when they need assistance to submit a bid on multi-million water and wastewater treatment plants. Do you use clean water and flush toilets in your miserable hate filled racist life? Don’t you ever wonder where clean water comes from and where it ends up when it goes down the drain. Not sure whose ass needs kissing to build a shit plant or water for assholes like you who don’t appreciate it.
I am in a very similar industry in Nassau County and we have the cleanest water in the US.
We maintain our system without Federal help.

There is one irony...I want US minorities to be employed, you want trespassers to take their jobs, and you're calling me a racist.
When it comes to common sense, you're an idiot.

..I want US minorities to be employed,
You do not want US minorities to be able to vote for President and have their vote be counted. You do not want black women to be able to decide what goes on inside of her own body. You think as a white male it is up to you to decide a complete stranger’s health decision which is none of your efn business anyway.

You do not want US minorities to be able to vote for President and have their vote be counted. You do not want black women to be able to decide what goes on inside of her own body. You think as a white male it is up to you to decide a complete stranger’s health decision which is none of your efn business anyway.
You’re a moron.
We vote for representatives, NOT leaders.
When our representatives allow unbridled violence and crime, they have to go.

Ok
We vote for representatives, NOT leaders.
You voted for Donald J Trump. He became a loser when he tried to serve a second term. He could not accept the fact that black Americans in Detroit Milwaukee Phoenix Atlanta Philadelphia and Las Vegas did not vote for him so he decided that he as one man had the constitutional power to cancel every single vote in seven states where those black people live, thus making himself the winner. And Trump pleased you for doing that - shitting on Americans right to vote and be counted - that makes you in favor of depriving black Americans of the mist fundamental right to be an American. That makes you a racist and a fascist.without Question. You need to reject Trump to get out of the racist doghouse if you really don’t want to be one. You can’t have it both ways. Actions speak louder than words.

Ok

You voted for Donald J Trump. He became a loser when he tried to serve a second term. He could not accept the fact that black Americans in Detroit Milwaukee Phoenix Atlanta Philadelphia and Las Vegas did not vote for him so he decided that he as one man had the constitutional power to cancel every single vote in seven states where those black people live, thus making himself the winner. And Trump pleased you for doing that - shitting on Americans right to vote and be counted - that makes you in favor of depriving black Americans of the mist fundamental right to be an American. That makes you a racist and a fascist.without Question. You need to reject Trump to get out of the racist doghouse if you really don’t want to be one. You can’t have it both ways. Actions speak louder than words.
Nice try at reverse logic, reverse racist.

What happened first?
The George Floyd riots happened and the Democrat tyrants who allowed it to go on and on.
I work in 3 minority Towns and they were terrified by the riots.
1/6 was a response to your bleeding heart for tyrants who allowed unbridled violence to occur month after endless month.

Give it up…your so-called leaders created a boom-a-rang effect because we knew Biden would allow the Woke Murderers to rule the US.

am in a very similar industry in Nassau County and we have the cleanest water in the US.
We maintain our system without Federal help.
IS THIS YOU

13 JANUARY 2014

FEMA approves funding for Bay Park Wastewater Treatment Plant​

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has approved $730m in funding to repair the Bay Park Wastewater Treatment Plant in New York, US that was severely damaged during Hurricane Sandy.
The funding is the largest Sandy infrastructure award and will also provide protection against future extreme weather for the plant.
Of the total funding, FEMA has committed at least $657m, and New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has committed to use at least $73m in federal community development block grant funds to cover the remainder

IS THIS YOU

13 JANUARY 2014

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has approved $730m in funding to repair the Bay Park Wastewater Treatment Plant in New York, US that was severely damaged during Hurricane Sandy.
The funding is the largest Sandy infrastructure award and will also provide protection against future extreme weather for the plant.
Of the total funding, FEMA has committed at least $657m, and New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has committed to use at least $73m in federal community development block grant funds to cover the remainder
Nope!

IS THIS YOU

13 JANUARY 2014

2014? You joking?
FEMA was scamming money left and right.
You may not realize that these municipalities only hire family, relatives and junior high school friends at outrageously inflated wages and lifetime benefits.
What a scam.

Why did you lie in writing on this message board? You do not have a waste water treatment plant to maintain right now today if your county never took a single penny from the federal government to build it, replace it, upgrade it. You are a liar. Basically an unabashed unapologetic Trump voter liar. The federal dollars saved your plant and those dollars are what gives your county executives the ability to keep the public waterways in your region protected from your shit. And that includes your anti-federal government shit.

Why did you lie in writing on this message board? You do not have a waste water treatment plant to maintain right now today if your county never took a single penny from the federal government to build it, replace it, upgrade it. You are a liar. Basically an unabashed unapologetic Trump voter liar. The federal dollars saved your plant and those dollars are what gives your county executives the ability to keep the public waterways in your region protected from your shit. And that includes your anti-federal government shit.
If Nassau County took the money, I have no knowledge of it because I do not work on the County level.
We are currently building our own without Federal money.

For an analyst, you like to skip subjects left and right.
Try to focus on context and chronological order in terms of how your Democrat Tyrants allowed BLM to have national riots and beat people up.

If you can’t follow a flowchart you must suck at what you do.

If Nassau County took the money, I have no knowledge of it because I do not work on the County level.
The question remains is why did you lie. If you have no knowledge of such things you shouldn’t make statements of fact like you did. Don’t you take responsibility for what you write?How do you communicate with anybody if you don’t give a shit about facts and truth and reality in your pro Trump world?

The question remains is why did you lie. If you have no knowledge of such things you shouldn’t make statements of fact like you did. Don’t you take responsibility for what you write?How do you communicate with anybody if you don’t give a shit about facts and truth and reality in your pro Trump world?
I don’t work on the County and I rarely pay attention to government projects where 25% of the federal dollars goes into a politician’s bank account.

Stick to the subject even though I’m kicking your ass.

Context…
The seed of your anger, taken in chronological order, is that you did not get the paycheck you were depending on after Trump took office.

George Floyd, habitual drug addict and wife beater suffocates to death resulting in months of nationwide riots, assaults and burglary because your beloved ProgTard Tyrants love chaos and murder, as long as it’s Black on Black.

1/6…No fires, no gunshots, broken windows.

In your mentally ill mind, 1/6 was the worst day in history.

You are one sick, self-hating bastard.

The George Floyd riots happened and the Democrat tyrants who allowed it to go on and on.
Actually it was Derek Chauvin in the Minneapolis Police Department as the cause of the riots and then it was Donald J Trump who was president who allowed them to go on and on and on. It was Trump who inflamed the issue when he sought without success to label a peaceful protest movement as a terrorist organization. Americans do have the right to protest peacefully in this country whether you like it or not. There is no connection between the leaders of BLM and the Democratic Party to criminals who engage in riots and other criminal behavior when something terrible like the George Floyd murder happens. Democrats do not support and are not responsible for every criminal act that happens in this country. On the other hand Donald J Trump and his supporters are responsible for the actions he takes. He tried to overturn the election by depriving millions of Black people who live in big cities in swing states of having their vote count. It was a move of a fascist authoritarian Who decided to cancel all democratic norms so he could remain in power without being elected. That’s fascism. And you support it at the expense of millions of black Americans. So how can you say you’re not a racist. You are a racist. You cannot deny that fact. If you don’t think Black people have the right to vote in this country because some criminals, very few indeed relative to the entire population, Decide to riot when a cop kills a black man or woman, very simply you are a racist and a fascist. And worst of all you’ve shown that you have a necessity to lie in writing to try to defend your racism and support for fascism. It’s all here on the record. Can’t change the fact that Donald Trump is a loser one term twice impeached fraud incompetent ignorant buffoon and that there are too many idiots in America that support him

don’t work on the County and I rarely pay attention to government projects
Uninformed moron does not give you permission to lie about stuff. If you don’t pay attention to government contracts don’t go around making a statement of fact that your county does not receive federal money. Wastewater treatment plants go beyond the city in which they operate. The affluent flows into federally protected rivers streams lakes and oceans. Course being a Trump voter you don’t give a fuck about that stuff either during the past 55 years has federal money in it. That is a fact. It is also a fact that you are a liar when you said your county does not take federal money. You are a liar. I can’t we can’t have a conversation with you that means anything because you have no respect for the truth facts or reality. Also I am doing here is documenting the fact that you are a liar. You lie For Donald Trump and that is the only way he achieved power. He needs a following of liars and haters and utterly complete morons to hold onto power.

Uninformed moron does not give you permission to lie about stuff. If you don’t pay attention to government contracts don’t go around making a statement of fact that your county does not receive federal money. Wastewater treatment plants go beyond the city in which they operate. The affluent flows into federally protected rivers streams lakes and oceans. Course being a Trump voter you don’t give a fuck about that stuff either during the past 55 years has federal money in it. That is a fact. It is also a fact that you are a liar when you said your county does not take federal money. You are a liar. I can’t we can’t have a conversation with you that means anything because you have no respect for the truth facts or reality. Also I am doing here is documenting the fact that you are a liar. You lie For Donald Trump and that is the only way he achieved power. He needs a following of liars and haters and utterly complete morons to hold onto power.
Nice job avoiding your greed and mental illness.
I am not shocked that Obama handed out money.
I am not shocked at your dishonesty and greed and being stupid enough to live where no one wants to invest.
I am not shocked that you are avoiding the violence that Blacks inflicted on the nation and your beloved Democrats tyrants allowed.

You are scum.

Forum List

Back