Remember never Trumper George Will?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
This was 8 years ago.

Longtime conservative columnist George Will says he has left the Republican Party because of Donald Trump.

{mosads}“This is not my party,” he said during a Friday speech to the Federalist Society, according to the conservative-leaning outlet PJ Media.

Will said he has switched his Maryland voter registration to “unaffiliated.”

When asked in an interview later what message he had for GOP voters, Will suggested they resign themselves to not winning the presidency in November.

Comment:
I am sure that George Will still loathes Trump.
But Trump did win, and he had very successful presidency.
Trump was very mainstream, and he delivered on a lot of his promises for the conservatives.
George Will hurt himself more than Trump.

IMG_5674.gif

This was 8 years ago.

Longtime conservative columnist George Will says he has left the Republican Party because of Donald Trump.

{mosads}“This is not my party,” he said during a Friday speech to the Federalist Society, according to the conservative-leaning outlet PJ Media.

When asked in an interview later what message he had for GOP voters, Will suggested they resign themselves to not winning the presidency in November.

Comment:
Trump was very mainstream, and he delivered on a lot of his promises for the conservatives.
~~~~~~
The questions remains, was George Will ever a true Republican, or a RINO Quisling all along?

This was 8 years ago.

Comment:
George WIll used to be a brilliant conservative writer

Until he was bought by ABC News

Now he’s just another shill for the corrupt washington swamp

This was 8 years ago.

Comment:
"""and he had very successful presidency...." said the millionaires and billionaires who received PERMANENT tax breaks.

George Will was a conservative. But he was not the lunatic right so many see as "conservative".
~~~~~~
Sorry, but my impression of George Will through the decades is that of a stuff shirted self impressed bag of hot air.

Forum List

Back