Taliban gives Biden the double barrelled middle fingers

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Heck of a job Joe has done with Afghanistan.

He needs to be impeached immediately. This cannot wait. Too much is at stake. Biden must go.

He needs to be impeached immediately. This cannot wait. Too much is at stake. Biden must go.

who care about the Taliban. I know I don't, the Afghan Army should of protected them.

So much for the Joey Xi and Blinken foreign policy. This administration has become an international joke.

What the hell would they work with D.C.'s swamp at containing the ISIS?

We already learned from the Obama era that ISIS is an excuse for Washington's intel operations to destabilize national governments, and for intel operations to operate unhindered.

Hell, everyday Hannity rails about, "Americans left behind," when any thinking person knows, he is whining about intel operatives left in country, caught with their pants down training "stay behind operations."

Of course the Taliban doesn't give a shit about internal saboteurs.

Would the U.S. cooperate with another nation that was assisting BLM or the threepers?

How fucking absurd.

Yep….and who cares about Mexicans…FUCKEM….Let the Mexican government feed the human cockroaches.
The Mexico border is next door, that's why we care about them. Many US civilians live in Mexico.

242264310_1006580126831339_4138534801287641046_n.jpg

FUCK JOE BIDEN!!!!

who care about the Taliban. I know I don't, the Afghan Army should of protected them.
No? I suspect you might care after the next mass-casualty attack by these goat humpers in some metro area of the U.S. Only a paste-eating fool wouldn't know such attacks ARE COMING. The Turnip-in-Chief and people like YOU will blame the Bad Orange Man, and the families of the dead will just bury them and get no answers. EVERYONE who helped install this fraud should pay that kind of price if there was any justice.

The Taliban can go back to being a pariah state.

Europe will have to strengthen its borders since most Islamic attacks will be aimed at Europe.

Don't worry, they will take our intelligence just not in public of course for crying out loud...

No? I suspect you might care after the next mass-casualty attack by these goat humpers in some metro area of the U.S. Only a paste-eating fool wouldn't know such attacks ARE COMING. The Turnip-in-Chief and people like YOU will blame the Bad Orange Man, and the families of the dead will just bury them and get no answers. EVERYONE who helped install this fraud should pay that kind of price if there was any justice.
Thanks toThe GOP for the stupidest wars ever, allowing 911 through sheer incompetence and the world depression and the worst pandemic response ever. The gop is a total bologna disaster, brainwashed functional moron...

If we can only keep the disastrous GOP out of the presidency we can avoid these ridiculous disasters. Thanks for allowing 9/11 through sheer incompetence and everything since.

Forum List

Back