Joe Biden is cutting his weekend at the beach short

I've had to side with Trump over Biden on account of Trump's lack of action to back up his words. That is, when he was actually responsible for action. Now he's not and so his position on this new war is N.A.

See my new thread on Biden talking off revenge by Netanyahu. It could be the truth! It applies here because Trump should react again on what he is going to see as Biden's cowardice.

However, I would advise caution on Biden's apparent warnings to Netanyahu. There could be a plan afoot to stage a false flag against Iran and then take that as meaning that Iran isn't finished yet.

Iran has declared that they 'are' finished for now at least.

I'll repost the link here in case you miss my new thread.

Again if Trump says he intends to do something, he generally intends to do it. But you have to take his remarks within their full context and not the dishonest spin a dishonest media will put on it.

As for whatever spin the NYT put on it, I'll reserve my judgment on that until I hear from Netanyahu directly. The NYT has not been honest about much of anything regarding Trump, Biden, Israel for some time now.

As for your thread, I tend to try to stay out of the Badlands. Hope you understand.

Joe Biden is cutting his weekend at the beach short and racing back to the White House to deal with spiraling tensions in the Middle East that could lead to a full-scale war.

Biden, 81, is set to leave Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, home on Saturday afternoon so he can meet his national security team just 24 hours after he said an Iranian strike on Israel would happen 'sooner rather than later'.

He was due to stay until Sunday, but will now return to Washington D.C. following reports Tehran was moving more than 100 cruise missiles and drones to prepare for an assault.

Comment:
Where did Iran get the money to build "100 cruise missiles"?
We don't need to get involved in another war.

And what does the world outside the US think of that...
Australia

Forum List

Back