The warmers need to explain the Arctic Circle's ice pattern, and how Co2 is responsible...

A map that documents the truth that

1. THERE IS ICE AGE GLACIER south of Arctic Circle on Greenland
2. THERE IS NO ICE AGE GLACIER north of Arctic Circle on Alaska
Which pretty much destroys your kook theory, eh?

Do you even know what your kook theory is any more?

Best I can tell, you don't. You're raving mindlessly out of pure butthurt now.

So when did the the tectonic fault at the center bottom of the Atlantic stop south of South America??

Because THAT is what "Milankovitch" claims....

Is that what you believe? ...

Which pretty much destroys your kook theory, eh?

Do you even know what your kook theory is any more?

Best I can tell, you don't. You're raving mindlessly out of pure butthurt now.

Of course, if you could actually refute any of the Land near the Poles Theory, you would. You can't. And your chosen rear really hates that truth...

Why is there ice age glacier south of AC on Greenland?

Because the northern-most part of Greenland is within 600 miles of a pole, and that is irrefutable TRUTH. All contiguous land within 600 miles of an Earth pole is IN ICE AGE and all land outside of 600 miles to a pole is NOT...

The amount of ice on planet Earth is all about WHERE LAND IS, and LAND MOVES and THAT IS WHAT DRIVES EARTH CLIMATE CHANGE, not the atmosphere or any pathetic trace gasses in the atmosphere.

A map that documents the truth that

1. THERE IS ICE AGE GLACIER south of Arctic Circle on Greenland
2. THERE IS NO ICE AGE GLACIER north of Arctic Circle on Alaska

YOUR SIDE is unable to explain WHY because your side is FUDGED FRAUD BULLSHIT and Co2 does NOTHING and is clearly NOT THE CAUSE OF EARTH CLIMATE CHANGE....
Where ? There is no map that you’ve given that represents anything of the sort !

Last edited:
Why is there ice age glacier south of AC on Greenland?
Do you actually know what a glacier is ? Do you actually known what AGW climate change is about ? Wtf cares what when on before modern man was on earth. It’s obvious he didn’t survive well. AGW climate change is about how WE ARE affected by the high RATE OF CHANGE….in increasing temps.., so we only give a fk what has happened when WE WERE HERE till ….dah.

Seriously, do you understand evolution theory ? Obviously not.

Do you actually know what a glacier is ? Do you actually known what AGW climate change is about ? Wtf cares what when on before modern man was on earth. It’s obvious he didn’t survive well. AGW climate change is about how WE ARE affected by the high RATE OF CHANGE….in increasing temps.., so we only give a fk what has happened when WE WERE HERE till ….dah.

LOL!!!

Cannot answer even simple climate questions.

Well, if Earth is "warming" as you claim, show us WHERE THE OCEAN IS RISING.... except you cannot do that, because the OCEANS ARE NOT RISING, because THERE IS NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT ON PLANET EARTH because EARTH is NOT WARMING...because Co2 does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

The map is clear. 7% of Earth ice is on Greenland.

Why is there ice on Greenland south of the Arctic Circle, and no ice north of the Arctic Circle on Alaska?

R.44e348e4009ab47f7878d0e573df3a35

Co2 and sun do not explain this.

The only explanation is the Greenland is within 600 miles of the pole at the top, and hence is in ICE AGE while all the rest of the land outside of 600 miles is not.

Ice ages are continent specific, and land moves = 99% of Earth climate change right there.

So have at it, warmers, explain how Co2 is responsible for the Arctic's pattern of ice documented above...

Start the Jeopardy! music
How many times are you going to trot out a map ( not a satellite picture) and you can’t even tell us what the colors represent…..the map legend tells you. Are you assuming the white area represents what ? Read the legend then tell us. No,one can answer your question about s map that you have no idea yourself what it represents….I do, cause I can read. I’m not reading it for you imbecile. I’ve responded to it weeks ago and spelled it out. You obviously are a non reader…you keep trotting it out…
This isn’t reading class.

Still waiting ….
Did you read the legend ? Yes or no.
Tell us what kind of a map it is !!,,,,
I will go with the Man is guilty group called AGW and put the entire blame on eskimos. They put the ice all over Greenland. Democrats ordered them to.

That is the expanded version of Dagosa going shit, don't ask me. I don't have a clue. ~~~Dagosa

I will go with the Man is guilty group called AGW and put the entire blame on eskimos. They put the ice all over Greenland. Democrats ordered them to.
You are slow….did you look at the legend on the map bubba….what are saying the colors represent ? Am getting no response from the other denier.

You are slow….did you look at the legend on the map bubba….what are saying the colors represent ? Am getting no response from the other denier.
I understand maps. What is it worth to you to have me teach you what it means?

Topic change alert. Now Dagosa flies off over a non topic, evolution.

LOL!!!

Cannot answer even simple climate questions.

Well, if Earth is "warming" as you claim, show us WHERE THE OCEAN IS RISING.... except you cannot do that, because the OCEANS ARE NOT RISING, because THERE IS NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT ON PLANET EARTH because EARTH is NOT WARMING...because Co2 does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
He admits he can't read the chart you posted. HE has no fucking clue at all what he talks about.

Where ? There is no map that you’ve given that represents anything of the sort !
It is called a chart. It is a graphic representation of ice, where it is, what is ocean, what is land and you owe me $5 bucks for the lesson.

Forum List

Back