The warmers need to explain the Arctic Circle's ice pattern, and how Co2 is responsible...

How many times are you going to trot out a map ( not a satellite picture) and you can’t even tell us what the colors represent…..the map legend tells you. Are you assuming the white area represents what ? Read the legend then tell us. No,one can answer your question about s map that you have no idea yourself what it represents….I do, cause I can read. I’m not reading it for you imbecile. I’ve responded to it weeks ago and spelled it out. You obviously are a non reader…you keep trotting it out…
This isn’t reading class.

The Greenland Ice Sheet contains about 2.9 million cubic kilometers (0.7 million cubic miles) of ice.

How many cubic miles of ice are on Alaska???

LOL!!!

The Greenland Ice Sheet contains about 2.9 million cubic kilometers (0.7 million cubic miles) of ice.

How many cubic miles of ice are on Alaska???

LOL!!!
Where did you get your info ? How do I know it’s true ? Show a link…are you using that same stupid map ?

Where did you get your info ? How do I know it’s true ? Show a link…are you using that same stupid map ?

Show us your data on what land masses have the most ice on Earth.

MINE

Antarctica 90%
Greenland 7%
Ellesmere Island 0.3%

meaning Alaska has LESS THAN 0.3% of Earth ice, and a pathetically small amount compared to Greenland.

WHY is 97% of Earth ice on THE TWO LAND MASSES CLOSEST TO THE POLES....

DDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH

Democrats say we are in a climate emergency because of C02, so no right? how can it be anything else? Its all about your carbon footprint.
Clouds are your answer. Start investigating clouds.

Hilarious. You just gave a your own definition of a map…topographical was your example…are you that stupid ?

BTW you two hilarious dumbasses kept asking me to tell you what kind of a map it was, and we finally got you to read the legend…it’s a topographical map.
You are stuck on stupid.

MINE

Antarctica 90%
Greenland 7%
Ellesmere Island 0.3%

meaning Alaska has LESS THAN 0.3% of Earth ice, and a pathetically small amount compared to Greenland.

WHY is 97% of Earth ice on THE TWO LAND MASSES CLOSEST TO THE POLES....

DDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH
You claim you read it from a map… WHERE US IT ?
Where is the MAP. where is the link you got THIS info from. Did you go to Alaska and measure it ? You came there is or us not ice….where did you get the info.
Duhhhhhhhhh

Where is the MAP. where is the link you got this info from. Did you go to Alaska and measure it ? You came there is or us not ice….where did you get the info.
Duhhhhhhhhh
There are maps of Alaska. Now you are asking the right question.

There are maps of Alaska. Now you are asking the right question.
Good. Then you can POST them to PROVE IT.
I’m not taking your fking word
You already stated the previous map was topographical…they measure elevation bubba.

I have no data stupid. But thousands of research facilities do….Would you like a suggestion ? You seem to think I have that shit memorized. You claim to cause you refuse to tell us where you got it from….genius

Good. Then you can POST them to PROVE IT.
I’m not taking your fking word
You already stated the previous map was topographical…they measure elevation bubba.
You take nobody's word. FAIR enough since nobody takes yours. Confused again you are. You called it topographical. We use Charts in aviation that shows topographical but also has cities. Notice his Chart did not show you cities.

I have no data stupid. But thousands of research facilities do….Would you like a suggestion ? You seem to think I have that shit memorized. You claim to cause you refuse to tell us where you got it from….genius
You hate Ice and glaciers a hell of a lot based on your angry retorts. Think of Ice as your friend.

You hate Ice and glaciers a hell of a lot based on your angry retorts. Think of Ice as your friend.
What I dislike is “listening” to your made up shit with no evidence what so ever. You have a history of making up shit. I only ask where you got your shit numbers from. You bozos always start with a false assumption. Even your fake map assumptions has a legend that says nothing about ice, but just because it’s white, you think it is. The fking legend clearly shows white is an elevation,

Are maps and charts the same?

What's the difference between a nautical chart and a map?'s the difference between a nautical chart and a map?

A chart is more than a map

Some examples of maps might be road maps or atlases, or city plans. A map usually represents topographical information. A chart is used by mariners to plot courses through open bodies of water as well as in highly trafficked areas.
You’ve already stated your map is a topographic map….gee, I see the word map..wow.

Are maps and charts the same?

What's the difference between a nautical chart and a map?'s the difference between a nautical chart and a map?

A chart is more than a map

Some examples of maps might be road maps or atlases, or city plans. A map usually represents topographical information. A chart is used by mariners to plot courses through open bodies of water as well as in highly trafficked areas.
1714155640888.jpeg

Here is YOUR map dufus. Where does the legend say “ ice” ?…
…the far end of the legend is white dufus. and corresponds to elevations greater than 1000 feet doooooofus.
You just picked it out of a bunch of pictures without any accompanying link and with the computer generating map is… no indication what it is about…you’re stupid. Does it mean there is no ice there and does it mean lower elevations are ice free….stupid, we don’t know but your stupidity is apparent.
You're science illiterate

Last edited:
What I dislike is “listening” to your made up shit with no evidence what so ever. You have a history of making up shit. I only ask where you got your shit numbers from. You bozos always start with a false assumption. Even your fake map assumptions has a legend that says nothing about ice, but just because it’s white, you think it is. The fking legend clearly shows white is an elevation,
It might take you 10 minutes to study Greenland. But do you plan to?

It might take you 10 minutes to study Greenland. But do you plan to?
Study Greenland ? Why ? I’m not making any claims about Greenland. You are, from made up shit you refuse to link.
You seem to think you need to say something to me about Greenland. That’s hilarious. It’s not me you have to argue with.
Take it up with NASA…I already know your FOS

Democrats say we are in a climate emergency because of C02, so no right? how can it be anything else? Its all about your carbon footprint.
Hilarious…..that’s a dumb claim. Political groups like democrats are making claims based upon what every climate science research facility in the world says. Do you know of any of the countries, Ed institutions or related corporations that say differently? Tell us.

Study Greenland ? Why ? I’m not making any claims about Greenland. You are, from made up shit you refuse to link.
You seem to think you need to say something to me about Greenland. That’s hilarious. It’s not me you have to argue with.
Take it up with NASA…I already know your FOS
Your friend is NASA. So why the hell do you bug posters here?

Your friend is NASA. So why the hell do you bug posters here?
I don’t know on person who works at NASA…You’re the one making baseless claims, not NASA, not me. I’m not science illiterate, you are,

Forum List

Back