Kent State Massacre 2.6

Remember… this thread is about protests on a college campus

Some asshole in the street is not that

I had a lot of friends back in the day that went to Kent State.

The 'protesters' (they weren't, they were professional agitators) were seriously fucking with the Guardsmen.... Like, "We're here having fun fucking with you and you gotta dress up in a GI Jow costume. And when I'm done, I'm gonna fuck your sister."

Lot of that shit going. Big Time, Major League Class Warfare shit. The College pukes were busy telling the Guardsmen how inferior they were because they had to wear uniforms and obery orders and lived like Rats in a Tent while the College pukes were essentially enjoying a 4-year fuck-fest. The girls was messing with them, too. Telling them how ugly they were with their crew-cuts. How bad they smelled, how they used big guns to hide their little dicks.

I might have shot a couple of them, myself. Or at least butt-stocked a couple.

Not saying they deserved it, but you don't mess with scared, angry kids that have loaded guns pointed at you. How stupid can you get??
You would have done nothing of the sort., You guys are not alpha males, not in the slightest.

You did not see Cal State Fulleron or UC Santa Barbara.

Saying “we are all Hamas” does not fall under the “yelling fire in a crowded theater” edict.

It is stupid and hyperbolic and even reprehensible but it is free speech
No it doesn't but taking over buildings trying to threaten and intimidate people to the point Jewish students are advised to go home and some colleges are having to go to remote classes because of safety concerns is crossing the line. You protest responsibly and respectfully and peacefully I'm fine with it even if I don't agree with them you cross the line into shit we are seeing now and the hammer comes down you get no sympathy from me.

Reminds me of the good ol' days with Reagan in California..................................................

Flashback: Ronald Reagan and the Berkeley People’s Park Riots​

Police fired tear gas canisters and "00" buckshot as anti-war

The 1969 People's Park protest, also known as Bloody Thursday, took place at People's Park on May 15, 1969. The Berkeley Police Department and other officers clashed with protestors over the site of the park, using deadly force. Ronald Reagan, then-governor of California, eventually sent in the state National Guard to quell the protests.

You claimed that Kent State was about a war protest… ignoring that the Viet Cong were on the other side of that war

This is also about a war protest

No, it;s just another call for genocides and killing Jews, is all. You cretins just suck at hiding that fact.

Forum List

Back