Proof from NPR reporter... the MSM BIAS is REAL!

What you saw was a rare presentation of the biased MSM.
Let me make a statement: I don't like Trump as a person. He's a braggart. A narcissist. A loudmouth.
He IS NOT a politician... which try to please EVERYONE just to get a vote.
Trump is an executive. He executes. He gets things done.
So consequently the extremely biased MSM with their childlike desire to be "Liked"... find Trump treats them like adults!
He confronts their biased news. He does so because he wants things done... not to please people but to improve the USA.

NOW for FACTS which most people don't seem to comprehend is what Trump relies on!
A perfect example...I bet you still believe Trump said drink bleach right, even after I've provided the links that Biden:
Joe Biden said: "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay!

FACT: Trump NEVER used the word "bleach"!
It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same.
BUT THAT NEVER HAPPENED..the word "bleach" was never used...except by Biden!
Now I'm sure you are smart enough to read the following because IT proves how the biased MSM works!
This is the exact statement that Trump made and nowhere was the word "bleach" used!
I am quoting Trump exactly..
Donald Trump Coronavirus Press Conference Transcript April 23
Donald Trump: (29:46)

Finally proof the BIASED MSM has influenced people even like Stewart!
FACT:
During the 2020 campaign, the biased MSM networks, ABC,CBS &NBC did the following:
for 4 years 92% negative news that people believed them about Trump.
All the while ABC,CBS,NBC gave proof of the biased MSM that they donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"! Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."
Lastly... see how the BIASED MSM supported Hillary and Biden in all the real money donations!
Naturally then the BIASED MSM presented as much negative news about Trump including conflating and making up...
"i.e. Trump tells Americans to drink bleach"!!
View attachment 936645
“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute — one minute — and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning?” Trump said in April 2020. “Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”
That led several disinfectant makers to issue statements warning consumers not to use their products in that way.

So rip yerself open and disinfect yerself.

Trump saw the Hulk last night and asked if there is a way we can do something like that by injection of gamma rays inside, or almost a cleaning?” “Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

1714055276741.png

Trump saw the Hulk last night and asked if there is a way we can do something like that by injection of gamma rays inside, or almost a cleaning?” “Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

View attachment 937516
Just like all the atomic reactionary monsters from the 1950s.

“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute — one minute — and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning?” Trump said in April 2020. “Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”
That led several disinfectant makers to issue statements warning consumers not to use their products in that way.
Oh I don't disagree with that! But were you aware of this statement?
A federal Official William Bryan, acting head of the US Department of Homeland Security's Science and Technology Directorate, outlined the findings at the news conference.
"An official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat. The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.
Now following the above OFFICIAL... where did Trump EVER use the word "bleach"???
BIDEN DID!!!
NOT MADE by Trump, but actually made by Biden???
Joe Biden said..: " maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay,"

Trump's exact words.... and nowhere was the word "BLEACH" used!!!
Trump exact words...
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,
" the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute.
And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning
?

WHERE is the word "BLEACH" used in Trump's statement.
YET the biased MSM which you seem to believe every word they put out almost all said what this publication said:

It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach.​

We’ve never been the same.​

But TRUMP NEVER said injecting or drinking bleach! But people like you who don't seem to comprehend how the BIASED MSM that donated 96% to Hillary and in 2020 donated 90% to Biden and Democrats all the while
writing 92% of their news negative to Trump!

AND you are in the minority by the way in believing the BIASED MSM!
Only 23% of respondents believed journalists were acting in the public's best interests, the Gallup survey found.

Just attribute it to seppuku
So are you aware that "seppuku" is and by the way so easy to use the Internet before you write anything!

What is Seppuku?
HISTORY | Watch Full Episodes of Your Favorite Shows › Topics › Asian History
Jan 11, 2016 — Often called “hara-kiri” in the West, “seppuku” is a form of ritual suicide that originated with Japan's ancient samurai warrior class.

So what is being attributed to a ritual suicide?

A federal Official William Bryan, acting head of the US Department of Homeland Security's Science and Technology Directorate, outlined the findings at the news conference.
"An official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat. The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.
Now following the above OFFICIAL... where did Trump EVER use the word "bleach"???
BIDEN DID!!!

Trump exact words...
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute.
And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning
?

YET the biased MSM which you seem to believe every word they put out almost all said what this publication said:

But TRUMP NEVER said injecting or drinking bleach! But people like you who don't seem to comprehend how the BIASED MSM that donated 96% to Hillary and in 2020 donated 90% to Biden and Democrats all the while

Only 23% of respondents believed journalists were acting in the public's best interests, the Gallup survey found.
Have you noticed the dearth of coverage of the border and illegal immigration of late in the msm? We have lots about the Hamas CHOP/CHAZ zones on Ivy League campuses, but nothing about the invasion on the southern border and little about the dumpster fire economy and housing. But we all know that Trump farted in court. SMFH.

BIDEN DID!!!

Trump exact words...
?

Here is what you are doing. You are looking over the same information Trump was given 15 minutes before he went up to the podium and suggested bleach in the body or uv rays inside the body.

Just stop. Trump's an idiot and him getting up behind that podium and saying what he said proved it. He's a fucking moron. So are you for voting for him.

Here is what you are doing. You are looking over the same information Trump was given 15 minutes before he went up to the podium and suggested bleach in the body or uv rays inside the body.

Just stop. Trump's an idiot and him getting up behind that podium and saying what he said proved it. He's a fucking moron. So are you for voting for him.
Well the facts are that Trump NEVER said drink bleach!
Biden DID!
Why can't you accept the FACT that the MSM put those words into their biased reporting?
A HEADLINE

It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same.​

Trump NEVER suggested it!

BUT BIDEN DID! FACT: Biden said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"

YOU are an IDIOT for believing the biased MSM!
YOU are an IDIOT because you have to have a politician rather than someone who is a braggart. A narcissist...BUT
Gets things done!
Why do you have to be so childish as to justify your attitude about Trump just because you don't like his personality?
AGAIN I can't stand Trump's personality, his bragging, his narcissism... BUT I am evidently more of an ADULT that
recognizes achievements rather than personalities. I'm an adult that would rather have a prick for President who
loves the USA, his family, the military, the law enforcement rather than the TWO FACED politician who just said

Useless Biden Can’t Help but Botch His Response to Campus Antisemitism​

Q: Mr. President, what’s your message to the protesters?
Q: Do you condemn the antisemitic protests on college campuses?
THE PRESIDENT: I condemn the antisemitic protests. That’s why I’ve set up a program to deal with that.
I also condemn those who don’t understand what’s going on with the Palestinians and their — how they’re being —

Q: Should the Columbia University President resign?

THE PRESIDENT: I didn’t know that. I’ll — I’ll have to find out more about it.

WHAT didn't the bumbling idiot NOT KNOW? The question was should she resign!
Dumb Biden's response"I didn't know that"????
This the guy with his finger on the button!

Well the facts are that Trump NEVER said drink bleach!
Biden DID!
Why can't you accept the FACT that the MSM put those words into their biased reporting?
A HEADLINE

It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same.​

Trump NEVER suggested it!

YOU are an IDIOT for believing the biased MSM!
YOU are an IDIOT because you have to have a politician rather than someone who is a braggart. A narcissist...BUT
Gets things done!
Why do you have to be so childish as to justify your attitude about Trump just because you don't like his personality?
AGAIN I can't stand Trump's personality, his bragging, his narcissism... BUT I am evidently more of an ADULT that
recognizes achievements rather than personalities. I'm an adult that would rather have a prick for President who
loves the USA, his family, the military, the law enforcement rather than the TWO FACED politician who just said

Useless Biden Can’t Help but Botch His Response to Campus Antisemitism​

Q: Mr. President, what’s your message to the protesters?
Q: Do you condemn the antisemitic protests on college campuses?
THE PRESIDENT: I condemn the antisemitic protests. That’s why I’ve set up a program to deal with that.
I also condemn those who don’t understand what’s going on with the Palestinians and their — how they’re being —

Q: Should the Columbia University President resign?
THE PRESIDENT: I didn’t know that. I’ll — I’ll have to find out more about it.

WHAT didn't the bumbling idiot NOT KNOW? The question was should she resign!
Dumb Biden's response"I didn't know that"????
This the guy with his finger on the button!

Yes he did. Here's what the scientist told him right before.

“You inject the sunlight into that, you inject UV rays into that, the same effects on line two as 70 to 75 degrees with 80% humidity on the surface and, look at line four, but now you inject the sun, the half-life goes from six hours to two minutes,” he said. “That’s how much of an impact UV rays has on the virus.”

Trump heard that, and this is what he went up and said.

So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

And the lady scientist/doctor was sitting there with a look of horror on her face.

1714068343753.png

1714068353451.png

Who told you this Donald?
1714068383695.png

Attachments

• 1714068370594.png
    1714068370594.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 0

“You inject the sunlight into that, you inject UV rays into that, the same effects on line two as 70 to 75 degrees with 80% humidity on the surface and, look at line four, but now you inject the sun, the half-life goes from six hours to two minutes,” he said. “That’s how much of an impact UV rays has on the virus.”

So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

And the lady scientist/doctor was sitting there with a look of horror on her face.

View attachment 937606

View attachment 937607
View attachment 937609

FACTS!
As the President mentioned, we’ll — you’ll receive a report that our task force received formally this week from Bill Bryan of the Science and Technology Directorate at the Department of Homeland Security. He will outline, as the President said, encouraging news about the impact that heat and sunlight have on the coronavirus, which will increase the confidence that we feel about the coming summer.

We’re also testing disinfectants readily available. We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids. And I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes; isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing — just spraying it on and letting it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster. We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.

This was the source for Trump who said these exact words... BUT NO MENTION of BLEACH!@!!!!

NOW BIDEN DID!!!
So here is what Biden SAID..
"maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"

EXACT WORDS and Bleach was never mentioned!!!
Here are Trump's exact words again you seem to think people don't use the Internet just because YOU don't!
Where in the following did Trump EVER suggest to drink bleach?
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,"
the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

So where did Trump get any idea of using ultraviolet... AND NO mention by Trump of "BLEACH"!!!

William N. Bryan, the acting undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, gave a presentation on the potential impact of summer heat and humidity, which also included references to tests that showed the effectiveness of different types of disinfectants.
He recounted data from recent tests that showed how bleach, alcohol and sunlight could kill the coronavirus on surfaces.
Bryan said bleach killed the virus in about five minutes and isopropyl alcohol killed it in 30 seconds. In tests, sunlight and high temperatures also appeared to shorten the virus’s life on surfaces and in the air, Bryan said.

BUT once again dummies like you repeat what you heard from the BIASED MSM which again... IT WAS BIDEN
who suggested
maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"

View attachment 937606

View attachment 937607
View attachment 937609
DID TRUMP USE THE WORD BLEACH????? Who used the word "bleach"...
What have the BIASED MSM reported regarding Trump using the word "bleach"?

but a look at his exact words shows that Trump didn’t specifically instruct Americans to “inject bleach” or “take a shot” of ultraviolet light to prevent COVID-19

Fact check: Biden says Trump told Americans to inject bleach to treat COVID-19​

In Raleigh, President Biden said Donald Trump "told Americans all they had to do was inject bleach in themselves, remember that? Not a joke, you think I am making this up. Just take a real shot of UV light."

No, but you are an angry little man who is seething with rage. I feel sorry for folks like you.
Won't work ace , maybe you would like to tell everyone why you think a give a dam about what you think of me , considering you are literally my country's biggest threat and enemy. and a MAGGA maggot which means you are stupid and driven by hatred.We patriots call you people scum and spit on you when you pass by us, just like you would spit on a cruel rabid dog. But other then that have a nice day.

DID TRUMP USE THE WORD BLEACH????? Who used the word "bleach"...
What have the BIASED MSM reported regarding Trump using the word "bleach"?

but a look at his exact words shows that Trump didn’t specifically instruct Americans to “inject bleach” or “take a shot” of ultraviolet light to prevent COVID-19

Fact check: Biden says Trump told Americans to inject bleach to treat COVID-19​

In Raleigh, President Biden said Donald Trump "told Americans all they had to do was inject bleach in themselves, remember that? Not a joke, you think I am making this up. Just take a real shot of UV light."
Whats the point you are trying to make. Lets just start and maybe end with Trump is a dumb fuck and is clown in a clown suit. and just leave IT THERE.

Whats the point you are trying to make. Lets just start and maybe end with Trump is a dumb fuck and is clown in a clown suit. and just leave IT THERE.
THE POINT is you believe 100% everything the BIASED MSM reports. AGAIN AND AGAIN...
Here are headlines where the BIASED MSM says Trump used the word BLEACH!
2,150,000 searches and you say forget it?
AGAIN how did you come to the false conclusion "Trump is a dumb fuck"??? Do you know Trump personally?
Have you ever meet him? Do you know people that met Trump?
So how did you form the opinion that Trump who I'm 100% sure who's net worth of $4.4 billion easily 413,650%
more than the Average American's net worth is $1,063,700, as of 2022 and possibly your net worth... is a "dumb fuck"?
Did you ever think that only 32% of the population reports having "a great deal" or "a fair amount" of confidence that the media reports the news in a full, fair and accurate way.
Obviously YOU are in the minority regarding the BIASED MSM specifically where Trump is concerned.
LOOK... I personally don't like Trump! He's a braggart. A narcissist. AND HE GETS things done!
Look at the inflation rate before COVID!
U.S. inflation rate for 2019 was 1.81%, a 0.63% decline from 2018.
Today, House Budget Committee Chairman Jodey Arrington (R-TX) released the following statement after the Consumer Price Index (CPI) report for September stated inflation grew at a rate of 3.7 percent and cumulative inflation under President Biden grew to a staggering 17.1 percent:
Families Crushed as Biden’s Total Inflation Breaks 17% | The U.S. House Committee on the Budget - House Budget Committee

Trumpbleachcount.png

Forum List

Back