Public Debate On The Special Prosecutor's Report On Biden On Documents Is Damning For Legal System!

Tater knew he had classified docs in 2017 when he gave them to his ghost writer who had no security clearance, Simp.

So this “He turned them over as soon as he figured out he had been stealing classified documents from numerous SCIFs for decades” canard was destroyed by the Hur report.

Special counsel Robert Hur’s report has found evidence that President Joe Biden “willfully” retained and shared highly classified materials when he was a private citizen, including documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan. The report concluded that criminal charges were not warranted.

However, for the reasons summarized below, we conclude that the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Prosecution of Mr. Biden is also unwarranted based on our consideration of the aggravating and mitigating factors set forth in the Department of Justice's Principles of Federal Prosecution. For these reasons, we decline prosecution of Mr. Biden.

r. Biden regularly wrote notes by hand in notebooks. Some of these notes related to classified subjects, including the President's Daily Brief and National Security Council meetings, and some of the notes are themselves classified. After the vice presidency, Mr. Eiden kept these 2 classified notebooks in unsecured and unauthorized spaces at his Virginia and Delaware homes and used some of the notebooks as reference material for his second memoir, Promise Me, Dad, which was published in 2017. To our knowledge, no one has identified any classified information published in Promise Me, Dad, but Mr. Biden shared information, including some classified information, from those notebooks with his ghostwriter. FBI agents recovered the notebooks from the office and basement den in Mr. Biden's Delaware home in January 2023.

So what was shared was his notes on classified subjects
Yes he did have classified documents unsecured
The report states that the President Biden's book, Promise Me. Dad, "is not known to" contain classified information.

Do you have a source

So he had them for 40 years and they finally figured it out that he had them

Still he did voluntarily turn them in

its in the report

He was not raided unlike Trump
You're a stupid fuck. Some of the documents Biden had were from his time as a senator. That has already been verified last year

Special counsel Robert Hur’s report has found evidence that President Joe Biden “willfully” retained and shared highly classified materials when he was a private citizen, including documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan. The report concluded that criminal charges were not warranted.

However, for the reasons summarized below, we conclude that the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Prosecution of Mr. Biden is also unwarranted based on our consideration of the aggravating and mitigating factors set forth in the Department of Justice's Principles of Federal Prosecution. For these reasons, we decline prosecution of Mr. Biden.

r. Biden regularly wrote notes by hand in notebooks. Some of these notes related to classified subjects, including the President's Daily Brief and National Security Council meetings, and some of the notes are themselves classified. After the vice presidency, Mr. Eiden kept these 2 classified notebooks in unsecured and unauthorized spaces at his Virginia and Delaware homes and used some of the notebooks as reference material for his second memoir, Promise Me, Dad, which was published in 2017. To our knowledge, no one has identified any classified information published in Promise Me, Dad, but Mr. Biden shared information, including some classified information, from those notebooks with his ghostwriter. FBI agents recovered the notebooks from the office and basement den in Mr. Biden's Delaware home in January 2023.

So what was shared was his notes on classified subjects
Yes he did have classified documents unsecured
The report states that the President Biden's book, Promise Me. Dad, "is not known to" contain classified information.
Dumbfuck Biden gave some of the documents to his ghost either. That too has already been verified.

Forum List

Back