Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

LOL

I base it on your unusually low intelligence. You base on me calling you inbred.
Due to the fact that you're stupid, calling me of low intelligence has no bearing on anything, incest girl. You should be more concerned with your stupidity. Stupid and ignorant is no way to go through life incest baby.

You're the one who admitted you're not anti fascist.
That's just a name made up for the gullible and stupid. They are not anti-fascist , anti-fascist people don't go around beating up other people that disagree with them .
Antifa
Screenshot_20210726-121453_Chrome.jpg

Now you've proven that you have fallen for it . You are an absolute idiot incest baby

Historians strongly disagree, now rank Trump dead last.

Looks like you are operating with some disconnect from reality.
That is like you telling me the Nazis approved Hitler. Historians are far and away Democrats. And want to know why? It is connected to the Civil war. They wanted to show up cleansed. So they became teachers and historians. Now what you are taught comes from Biden like people.

Due to the fact that you're stupid, calling me of low intelligence has no bearing on anything, incest girl. You should be more concerned with your stupidity. Stupid and ignorant is no way to go through life incest baby.

LOL

Spits the forum inbred. :icon_rolleyes:

That's just a name made up for the gullible and stupid. They are not anti-fascist , anti-fascist people don't go around beating up other people that disagree with them .
Antifa
View attachment 937615

Now you've proven that you have fallen for it . You are an absolute idiot incest baby

That was from the BLM riots. You prove again how stupid you are, inbred.

That is like you telling me the Nazis approved Hitler. Historians are far and away Democrats. And want to know why? It is connected to the Civil war. They wanted to show up cleansed. So they became teachers and historians. Now what you are taught comes from Biden like people.

LOL

Even the Republican historians ranked him low.

Forum List

Back