Kent State Massacre 2.6

how many german citizens did we and Britain kill in berlin and other german towns during the bombings of ww2???

the palastinians allowed hamas to build tunnels under their schools and hospitals and then refused to show where hamas is hiding,, so they will have to live with what happens to them,,

they can stop this anytime they want to,,
Wrong.

Your 1st paragraph is immaterial. Your second paragraph is all wrong.
the first is exactly what you said just a different country and different war,,

civilians get killed in war,,,

the second is spot on,,

the people of Palestine not only allowed hamas to run their country but voted them into office,,
and they also allowed them to dig tunnels under civilian infrastructure,,

thats is a proven fact,,

and they can end this right now by directing the IDF to where they are hiding,,

Unlike a bunch of guardsmen with no training, DPS is fully trained and more than capable. Unlike campus police, they'll brook no bullshit.
They weren't exactly effective in Uvalde. Jus sayin'.

I had a lot of friends back in the day that went to Kent State.

The 'protesters' (they weren't, they were professional agitators) were seriously fucking with the Guardsmen.... Like, "We're here having fun fucking with you and you gotta dress up in a GI Jow costume. And when I'm done, I'm gonna fuck your sister."

Lot of that shit going. Big Time, Major League Class Warfare shit. The College pukes were busy telling the Guardsmen how inferior they were because they had to wear uniforms and obery orders and lived like Rats in a Tent while the College pukes were essentially enjoying a 4-year fuck-fest. The girls was messing with them, too. Telling them how ugly they were with their crew-cuts. How bad they smelled, how they used big guns to hide their little dicks.

I might have shot a couple of them, myself. Or at least butt-stocked a couple.

Not saying they deserved it, but you don't mess with scared, angry kids that have loaded guns pointed at you. How stupid can you get??
I remember Kent State very well. The protesters deserved it.

I remember it well. Yes the students were behaving terribly but shooting them, was something aka to the Soviets putting down protests. Do you want to be like the Soviets?

So let a mob throw rocks and bricks at you and see how long you last, punk. Of course you wouldn't go anywhere near a protest yourself, so it's just a pretend fact.

Kent state involved students instead of thugs hired by George Soros.

The intent of the Kent state students was to get our boys home from a war that had killed thousands. The intent of today's thugs for hire is to assist a terrorist group, help the subhuman ideology they follow and harass and intimidate Jews

Only the Hitler Youth League kids equate the two.

Forum List

Back