Joe Biden is cutting his weekend at the beach short

I stopped reading when you referred to Israel as a “Zionist State.”

Let me guess….another Jew-hating liberal?
The point is Lisa, we don't have to hate the Jews for what the criminal element is doing. History repeats. The evil Zionists have very few friends in the world again and unfortunately innocent Jews will suffer too.

Joe Biden is cutting his weekend at the beach short and racing back to the White House to deal with spiraling tensions in the Middle East that could lead to a full-scale war.

Biden, 81, is set to leave Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, home on Saturday afternoon so he can meet his national security team just 24 hours after he said an Iranian strike on Israel would happen 'sooner rather than later'.

He was due to stay until Sunday, but will now return to Washington D.C. following reports Tehran was moving more than 100 cruise missiles and drones to prepare for an assault.

Comment:
Where did Iran get the money to build "100 cruise missiles"?
We don't need to get involved in another war.

Also USA intelligence warned Israel of imminent attack from Iran and then Biden took off for a long weekend at the beach. That is NOT what a responsible Commander in Chief does.

The point is Lisa, we don't have to hate the Jews for what the criminal element is doing. History repeats.
A Zionist is not a criminal. A Zionist is one who promoted the re-establishment of Israel and then the development and protection of a Jewish nation where the Jews for the first time since 67 A.D. could be in charge of their own destiny. And given that the Jews have been the most continuously maligned, accused, disadvantaged, persecuted people on Earth for millennia, the righteous view is that the Jews DESERVE to have their own teensy nation where they can be in charge of themselves.

There is nothing criminal about it.

There is 100% criminality in those who are attacking Israel.

A Zionist is not a criminal. A Zionist is one who promoted the re-establishment of Israel and then the development and protection of a Jewish nation where the Jews for the first time since 67 A.D. could be in charge of their own destiny.
They can renounce their criminality by leaving the settlements on Palestinian lands.
And given that the Jews have been the most continuously maligned, accused, disadvantaged, persecuted people on Earth for millennia, the righteous view is that the Jews DESERVE to have their own teensy nation where they can be in charge of themselves.
We're now living an example of why the Zionists are universally hated by the rest of the world.

Is the entire world now mistaken about the genocide?

They can renounce their criminality by leaving the settlements on Palestinian lands.

We're now living an example of why the Zionists are universally hated by the rest of the world.

Is the entire world now mistaken about the genocide?
When people in those settlements stop kidnapping and murdering Jews I'm sure the Israelis will be most happy to leave them alone.

Damn. Americ

Joe Biden is cutting his weekend at the beach short and racing back to the White House to deal with spiraling tensions in the Middle East that could lead to a full-scale war.

Biden, 81, is set to leave Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, home on Saturday afternoon so he can meet his national security team just 24 hours after he said an Iranian strike on Israel would happen 'sooner rather than later'.

He was due to stay until Sunday, but will now return to Washington D.C. following reports Tehran was moving more than 100 cruise missiles and drones to prepare for an assault.

Comment:
Where did Iran get the money to build "100 cruise missiles"?
We don't need to get involved in another war.

Damn!! America is so much better off when that asshat is drooling somewhere on a desolate beach!!

When people in those settlements stop kidnapping and murdering Jews I'm sure the Israelis will be most happy to leave them alone.
There's little hope left for either now. We could be on the brink of a worldwide war against Islam?

There's little hope left for either now. We could be on the brink of a worldwide war against Islam?
And the anti-semites among us overtly or quietly hope for it, even egg it on. It is reprehensible to those of us who understand the history and see what is happening and refuse to believe the dishonest anti-Israel propaganda the left constantly puts out.

A Zionist is not a criminal. A Zionist is one who promoted the re-establishment of Israel and then the development and protection of a Jewish nation where the Jews for the first time since 67 A.D. could be in charge of their own destiny. And given that the Jews have been the most continuously maligned, accused, disadvantaged, persecuted people on Earth for millennia, the righteous view is that the Jews DESERVE to have their own teensy nation where they can be in charge of themselves.

It’s quite telling, isn’t it, that last night Israel was the victim of yet another Islamic terrorist attack, and that liberal poster immediately starts talking about the evil Jews (which he thinks he hides by using the code word “Zionist.”)

That the poster is so eager to spew his venom against Jews, 12 hours after they were targeted for a massive missile attack by the Islamic terrorist state of Iran - and doesn’t have a word of criticism for the Islamic terrorists - reveals how much his antisemitism is influencing his nonsensical viewpoint.

It’s quite telling, isn’t it, that last night Israel was the victim of yet another Islamic terrorist attack, and that liberal poster immediately starts talking about the evil Jews (which he thinks he hides by using the code word “Zionist.”)

That the poster is so eager to spew his venom against Jews, 12 hours after they were targeted for a massive missile attack by the Islamic terrorist state of Iran - and doesn’t have a word of criticism for the Islamic terrorists - reveals how much his antisemitism is influencing his nonsensical viewpoint.
He isn't alone. Those blinded or hyper indoctrinated with anti-Israel dishonest propaganda would see the totalitarians win over Israel every time and think it righteous. They believe all the Jews should be killed and Israel destroyed even if they don't say it publicly. I don't know how people are so gullible to get to that kind of mindset but they are there.

….against Islamic terrorism, you mean?
Your terrorist is somebody else's freedom fighter.

That's beside the point now.

You'll not receive my replies unless you make points worth my effort Lisa. Tantrums won't do.

He isn't alone. Those blinded or hyper indoctrinated with anti-Israel dishonest propaganda would see the totalitarians win over Israel every time and think it righteous. They believe all the Jews should be killed and Israel destroyed even if they don't say it publicly. I don't know how people are so gullible to get to that kind of mindset but they are there.
And look how quickly they’ve gotten to that point! Muslim terrorists break into Israel while innocent Jewish families are having breakfast and preparing to attend services (it was Simchas Torah), and decapitate their babies, light their chikdren on fire, slice off body parts and watch Jews bleed to death, and rape the women with such force that they die from the trauma…..and what is the response? To IMMEDIATELY start blaming Jews.

And the same time, we have leftists bemoaning the harm of racism.

Islam has been waging a worldwide war for decades now. It is time to send this stone age group back to the stone age where they belong, duck. STFU
Are we going to come to an agreement on whether or not to talk to each other? Let me know if you think we can agree?

And the anti-semites among us overtly or quietly hope for it, even egg it on. It is reprehensible to those of us who understand the history and see what is happening and refuse to believe the dishonest anti-Israel propaganda the left constantly puts out.
Is Trump blowing smoke or would he seriously attack Iran and cause Russia and possibly China to resort to the use of nuclear weapons on the Zionists? And America as the inevitable result?

Nobody should be avoiding the question Lisa! This taking a stand by Iran has deeper meaning than most Americans care to contemplate! And following so closely on the heels of the Key bridge attack that is not being addressed!

Last edited:
Is Trump blowing smoke or would he seriously attack Iran and cause Russia and possibly China to resort to the use of nuclear weapons on the Zionists? And America as the inevitable result?

Nobody should be avoiding the question Lisa! This taking a stand by Iran has deeper meaning than most Americans care to contemplate! And following so closely on the heels of the Key bridge attack that is not being addressed!

I am not Lisa. But Trump is opposed to war, to needless war, to endless wars that are never won or accomplish any worthy goal but just stop at some point. And because of his point of view and policies on that, what wars were going ceased or were winding down responsibly in his administration, no new wars started up, the more militant aggressors pretty much stopped saber rattling and committing provocative acts--the few groups who continued terrorist activity suffered immediate, swift, and severe consequences. Four Arab nations made peace treaties and opened trade with Israel. And we had the closest thing to world peace that any of us have ever experienced in our lifetime.

And Joe Biden has us teetering on the brink of WWIII.

I'll take Trump any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

I am not Lisa. But Trump is opposed to war, to needless war, to endless wars that are never won or accomplish any worthy goal but just stop at some point. And because of his point of view and policies on that, what wars were going ceased or were winding down responsibly in his administration, no new wars started up, the more militant aggressors pretty much stopped saber rattling and committing provocative acts--the few groups who continued terrorist activity suffered immediate, swift, and severe consequences. Four Arab nations made peace treaties and opened trade with Israel. And we had the closest thing to world peace that any of us have ever experienced in our lifetime.

And Joe Biden has us teetering on the brink of WWIII.

I'll take Trump any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
I tend to agree with you on Trump not intending to start America's war against Iran. As I suggested, he's blowing smoke while he has no responsibility to act.

And of course, Biden has to make a decision, which may or may not energize Trump into making some sort of commitment.

You're expressing the ambiguity of Trump's message, or at least you're expressing your own ambiguity. Can you clear that up?

Trump blames Biden for Iranian attack on Israel Blowing smoke? The entire world will want to know?

Are Americans willing to risk a nuclear world war for Biden?

I tend to agree with you on Trump not intending to start America's war against Iran. As I suggested, he's blowing smoke while he has no responsibility to act.

And of course, Biden has to make a decision, which may or may not energize Trump into making some sort of commitment.

You're expressing the ambiguity of Trump's message, or at least you're expressing your own ambiguity. Can you clear that up?

Trump blames Biden for Iranian attack on Israel Blowing smoke? The entire world will want to know?

Are Americans willing to risk a nuclear world war for Biden?
Trump generally does not blow smoke. Which is why he was so respected by all international leaders including those who hated him or disapproved of him or whatever. They knew he meant what he said. And even when they didn't like what he said, usually because it required them to take more responsibility for themselves, they couldn't fault his policies.

The problem with a dishonest left with TDS is that they use his tendency to ask questions or 'think out loud' while he is looking for the best solution to a problem as 'making definitive statements' and then blowing that all out of proportion.

Those capable of abstract and critical thinking don't do that but allow him to be himself.

Last edited:
Trump generally does not blow smoke. Which is why he was so respected by all international leaders including those who hated him or disapproved of him or whatever. They knew he meant what he said.
I've had to side with Trump over Biden on account of Trump's lack of action to back up his words. That is, when he was actually responsible for action. Now he's not and so his position on this new war is N.A.
The problem with a dishonest left with TDS is that they use his tendency to ask questions or 'think out loud' while he is looking for the best solution to a problem as 'making definitive statements' and then blowing that all out of proportion.

Those capable of abstract and critical thinking don't do that but allow him to be himself.

See my new thread on Biden talking off revenge by Netanyahu. It could be the truth! It applies here because Trump should react again on what he is going to see as Biden's cowardice.

However, I would advise caution on Biden's apparent warnings to Netanyahu. There could be a plan afoot to stage a false flag against Iran and then take that as meaning that Iran isn't finished yet.

Iran has declared that they 'are' finished for now at least.

I'll repost the link here in case you miss my new thread.

Forum List

Back