Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

In college I worked several jobs in customer service. Part of my job was to treat people like they mattered and were important. Everyone was "Ma'am" or "Sir". Every group of women were referred to as "Ladies". Whether they were a Lady or not was irrelevant.

Yeah? So? That is still the norm. The trans world wants to force you to refer to them as " they" or "chi" or whatever imaginary pronoun they come up with.

They WANT to be angry.

Was I talking to you?

The pendulum will swing back it always does and there will be a fury you've never seen or thought possible for all this demented tranny and racist shit purported by the communist democrats

You see few changes you dislike cause like I said before you're one of them

You are talking on a public message board. If you want an individual conversation, send a private message.

I see women and minorities succeeding. I see kindness being expressed across all socio-economic levels. I see freedoms for those who have not had them. I see that the US Constitution covers us all, not just a select few.

Let me know when you get off welfare, get a job ( that isn't growing weed or stealing bicycles) and stop running out on your kids
😄

If anything my daughter was/is spoiled (though admittedly a lot less so since she became a parent herself). Less cosplay more real shit. Let me know when you get gays back in the closet Mr. Pendulum.

Yeah? So? That is still the norm. The trans world wants to force you to refer to them as " they" or "chi" or whatever imaginary pronoun they come up with.

They WANT to be angry.

Lots of people want to be angry. I watched a women have a melt-down last December in a Publix grocery store because someone wished her 'Happy Holidays'.

In college I worked several jobs in customer service. Part of my job was to treat people like they mattered and were important. Everyone was "Ma'am" or "Sir". Every group of women were referred to as "Ladies". Whether they were a Lady or not was irrelevant.
That's gendered language Reeeeeee

You are talking on a public message board. If you want an individual conversation, send a private message.

I see women and minorities succeeding. I see kindness being expressed across all socio-economic levels. I see freedoms for those who have not had them. I see that the US Constitution covers us all, not just a select few.
You see kindness expressed everywhere today? How's the weather today in fantasy land?

You see kindness expressed everywhere today? How's the weather today in fantasy land?

It is sunny and around 60 degrees where I live. And yes, I see kindness expressed everywhere. Just this morning, on our walk with our dog, a woman was out calling her dog, and looking worried. 2 guys riding bikes stopped to help her. We covered one area, the guys covered another and the woman's dog was back home in less than 30 mins. Was it world-changing? No. But that 12 year old dog made it home. A woman was relieved and very happy. 4 people and a dog helped express the kindness the world needs. Of course, since the woman was black, we are both white, and the bike guys are asian, I guess we should have just ignored each other, huh?

It is sunny and around 60 degrees where I live. And yes, I see kindness expressed everywhere. Just this morning, on our walk with our dog, a woman was out calling her dog, and looking worried. 2 guys riding bikes stopped to help her. We covered one area, the guys covered another and the woman's dog was back home in less than 30 mins. Was it world-changing? No. But that 12 year old dog made it home. A woman was relieved and very happy. 4 people and a dog helped express the kindness the world needs. Of course, since the woman was black, we are both white, and the bike guys are asian, I guess we should have just ignored each other, huh?
I'll take things that didn't happen for $500 Alex

See how YOU injected racism into this? That tells me you're full of shit

I'll take things that didn't happen for $500 Alex

See how YOU injected racism into this? That tells me you're full of shit

I'm sorry, the correct answer is "WinterBorn's morning adventure".

Yes, I did inject racism. But it is far from the first time it has been injected in these "Punish All Trannies!" threads.

I'm sorry if I offended you. Do you need a minute to find a Safe Space?

Empty ideas that will not work put forward only to cover your arse and give the impression you care.
Armed personnel in schools will save lives. You can't accept that because saving lives isn't your goal. Disarming citizens is your goal.

And the next school shooter? Because you can rest assured it will happen again. Will you imprison everyone in the shooters group?

No, locking up all trannies in blatantly unconstitutional. Not happening. No court in this country would do it.
How about an armed staff member?

Forum List

Back