Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

I just got angry because three more little kids are dead.
And there is no willingness here to even look at possible solutions.
Everything seems based on political party's wants.
Some how that seems very misguided.

There are simple solutions that don't infringe on the Rights of anyone but a potential shooter.

The dems will never support those solutions because they can't get more power from it.

LMAO!! The pendulum swings back? What, are you going to do? Segregate the world again. Force women back to the kitchen or back to jobs like nurse, teacher etc? Are you going to force gays back into the closet?

Spare me the bullshit. I am retired too. I see a few changes I dislike, and plenty that give me hope.
Was I talking to you?

The pendulum will swing back it always does and there will be a fury you've never seen or thought possible for all this demented tranny and racist shit purported by the communist democrats

You see few changes you dislike cause like I said before you're one of them

LMAO!! The pendulum swings back? What, are you going to do? Segregate the world again. Force women back to the kitchen or back to jobs like nurse, teacher etc? Are you going to force gays back into the closet?

Spare me the bullshit. I am retired too. I see a few changes I dislike, and plenty that give me hope.

Who is trying to do ANY of those things.

You are sounding like a hysterical child.

I'm retired so enjoy working when the pendulum swings back LOL oh wait you're a welfare leech you don't work
Cosplay is a poor substitute for reality but enjoy your make believe victory. Let me know when the pendulum swings back and you put gays back in the closet and annul all their marriages. 😄

Cosplay is a poor substitute for reality but enjoy your make believe victory. Let me know when the pendulum swings back and you put gays back in the closet and annul all their marriages. 😄
Let me know when you get off welfare, get a job ( that isn't growing weed or stealing bicycles) and stop running out on your kids

Not my shooter, all yours.

Gun violence killed children and teachers.

Again.

Fact.
The shooter was one of yours. Gun violence stopped the carnage. This is why it keeps happening. You idiots can't accept reality. Guns are a tool. When a nut has a gun, the way to stop the nut is with a gun. Until you accept reality and start placing armed people in schools this will not stop.

They are trying to do that all over the world. You need to pay attention.

In college I worked several jobs in customer service. Part of my job was to treat people like they mattered and were important. Everyone was "Ma'am" or "Sir". Every group of women were referred to as "Ladies". Whether they were a Lady or not was irrelevant.

There are plenty of people offering solutions

Those start with locking trannies up in a mental home where they belong

And the next school shooter? Because you can rest assured it will happen again. Will you imprison everyone in the shooters group?

No, locking up all trannies in blatantly unconstitutional. Not happening. No court in this country would do it.

Forum List

Back