Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

Transgenders make up about 0.5% of the population, but recently there have been about 4 mass shooters who were transgender.

Should red flags go up when they buy a gun?

Hetero males make up less than 50 percent of the population and yet make up nearly 100 percent of mass shooters.

Using your TardLogic™, we should ban all hetero males from owning guns first.

Fuck yes! I think everyone should be allowed to own guns. You religious fundies want to repress transgender people and that is why we have guns. I have a ar-15 and a couple of smaller guns....

It is called protecting your liberty.

Good on you for exercising your 2A rights…but, who’s trying to repress (suppress?) trans people?

Fuck yes! I think everyone should be allowed to own guns. You religious fundies want to repress transgender people and that is why we have guns. I have a ar-15 and a couple of smaller guns....

Who is trying to harm trannies?

Be specific.

Smaller guns? To me a AR is a smaller gun but you have to have it going on to be a member of the .45-70 Master Race. ;)

Smaller guns? To me a AR is a smaller gun but you have to have it going on to be a member of the .45-70 Master Race. ;)
Meh, .45-70 is ok, but to be truly manly you have to have a .50BMG

Yes, if they are American citizens who have not been convicted of a felony or renounced there citizenship or are under a conservatorship of some kind, they should never have their 2nd amendment rights removed.

When it was white guys killing people in schools and churches, no one suggested taking away the 2nd amendment rights of all white guys. But now that it is a group you already dislike, you have no problems with it.

I wonder how much longer before this Republican starts shooting up the House.

santos-in-drag-1.jpg

Yes, if they are American citizens who have not been convicted of a felony or renounced there citizenship or are under a conservatorship of some kind, they should never have their 2nd amendment rights removed.

When it was white guys killing people in schools and churches, no one suggested taking away the 2nd amendment rights of all white guys. But now that it is a group you already dislike, you have no problems with it.

White guys don't have a suicide rate 40 times higher than the norm.

I owned an AR years ago. I built it as a platform for taking coyotes. Great rifle. Accurate as hell. But someone offered me more for it than I had in it. So I sold it.

Now I have a Springfield M1A Loaded. Damned accurate rifle too. Heavy and unwieldy, but not so much to make that an issue. And the bullet goes farther and hits harder.

Forum List

Back