Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

I am proud of making sure bigots and hate mongers have been unable to maintain their control over this nation.

I am proud that more American citizens enjoy the constitutionally guaranteed rights that have been denied them.
And i guess when the mentally ill go out and shoot up teachers and children you are proud of those "citizens" enjoying their constitutionally guaranteed rights?

LMAO!! The pendulum swings back? What, are you going to do? Segregate the world again. Force women back to the kitchen or back to jobs like nurse, teacher etc? Are you going to force gays back into the closet?

Spare me the bullshit. I am retired too. I see a few changes I dislike, and plenty that give me hope.
Segregating is happening right now in America, and it is the Demofacists that are doing it. With their CRT shit making white kids bow to black kids in classrooms, having Joe Biteme select any person of color and fagotry over a white person, because Joe is a Marxist who has to see quotas not performance. And those women, back in the day, loved being the rulers of the house, nurturing their children, not to go out and murder people or burn down businesses like we see today. Yeah, and those fagots, who said and i quote "What we do behind closed doors, is none of anyone's business". Once they opened their queer door and shoved their immoral shit in our face demanding we accept them as normal, the gloves came off. They can go back into their bedrooms and get HIV or Monkeypox or any other anal disease for all i care, because shit happens and you have to deal with it....

The poor sick people think telling them "no" is hatred ...
When in reality it is usually one of the first words a child learns ... :auiqs.jpg:

I can still remember all those years ago raising my boys. You work so hard to teach them the meaning of the word no, only to have them turn it around one you once they understand fully.

Stupid statements, like yours, help no one.
The idiot doesnt even understand that all the Law Abiding Citizens dont go out and murder, just want to be left alone. But dumbass Marxists/Democrats cant have that, because it goes against the collective.

Individual-vs-Collective-Rights-TABLE-1.png

I can still remember all those years ago raising my boys. You work so hard to teach them the meaning of the word no, only to have them turn it around one you once they understand fully.

If they execute it properly ... Then you taught them well ... :thup:

You are talking on a public message board. If you want an individual conversation, send a private message.

I see women and minorities succeeding. I see kindness being expressed across all socio-economic levels. I see freedoms for those who have not had them. I see that the US Constitution covers us all, not just a select few.
You see women and minorities succeeding unless the Marxists/Democrats allow men with tits to beat the women out of jobs or sports.

My ideas are informed by the experience of the rest of the developed world. Yours are informed by slack jawed yokels' vision of 'frontier'.

Oh? Paris 130 dead. Norway 77 dead.

Seems like you are uninformed.

Forum List

Back