Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

You see….Conservatives have been Bible thumping bitches for decades….they conceded their nation to you filthy bastards because ‘God’….you filthy fucks used their kindness against them. This new-age conservative isn’t the same Bible clutching nutless puke that you low-down America haters have fucked over….the rage is building….Thanks for that.

Keep in mind….NONE of the ignorant bullshit you seem to brag about has improved America…NONE!
Civil Rights turned the savages loose on core Americans, women's rights has emotion and ignorance voting, it pulled women out of the kitchen and destroyed fertility rates, same sex marriage and accepting faggotry has done nothing but lead the way to the erosion of the moral order this nation was founded and built upon.
Why are you proud of your role in making America a dirty, dangerous, immoral shithole?

I am proud of making sure bigots and hate mongers have been unable to maintain their control over this nation.

I am proud that more American citizens enjoy the constitutionally guaranteed rights that have been denied them.

I am proud of making sure bigots and hate mongers have been unable to maintain their control over this nation.

I am proud that more American citizens enjoy the constitutionally guaranteed rights that have been denied them.
Hahaha….cool, as long as you know your retarded ideals NEVER lead to the overall improvement of America.
One day you’ll have an amazing place for the .02 percentile.

Hahaha….cool, as long as you know your retarded ideals NEVER lead to the overall improvement of America.
One day you’ll have an amazing place for the .02 percentile.

I live in an amazing place now. It is far from perfect. But then, it never has been perfect.

It sure beats the alternative you want. But then, since the war you want has already begun, you should be happy too. How is that El Paso war going these days?

Your claim was no one is being forced to use pronouns

I proved you wrong
😄

No one is forcing you to have a job dumb dumb. Sorry it hurts your snowflake feelings that some employers require you to treat people with respect and address them how they want to be addressed rather than you deciding you want to call everyone Fuck Face because of FREEDOM! Or some nonsense.

😄

No one is forcing you to have a job dumb dumb. Sorry it hurts your snowflake feelings that some employers require you to treat people with respect and address them how they want to be addressed rather than you deciding you want to call everyone Fuck Face because of FREEDOM! Or some nonsense.
Freedom doesn't mean forcing someone to call a man a woman

I know you're too stupid to know what a woman is since you've never touched one

But woman don't have a dick or balls

End of anatomy lesson Tyrone

Gun violence saved lives and stopped a crazed shooter.
Sure.

godgivenrighttoguns.jpg

I just got angry because three more little kids are dead.
And there is no willingness here to even look at possible solutions.
Everything seems based on political party's wants.
Some how that seems very misguided.

I'm retired so enjoy working when the pendulum swings back LOL oh wait you're a welfare leech you don't work

LMAO!! The pendulum swings back? What, are you going to do? Segregate the world again. Force women back to the kitchen or back to jobs like nurse, teacher etc? Are you going to force gays back into the closet?

Spare me the bullshit. I am retired too. I see a few changes I dislike, and plenty that give me hope.

How was the shooter stopped?

There are plenty of people offering solutions

Those start with locking trannies up in a mental home where they belong

Fuck yes! I think everyone should be allowed to own guns. You religious fundies want to repress transgender people and that is why we have guns. I have a ar-15 and a couple of smaller guns....

It is called protecting your liberty.
Trannies are too fucked up emotionally. They really should not have access to firearms.

There are plenty of solutions being suggested. Start with the left getting their new flavor of the month pets under control.

No one is looking for actual solutions. They are looking to protect their interests, whether it helps or hurts is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back