Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

I'm sorry, the correct answer is "WinterBorn's morning adventure".

Yes, I did inject racism. But it is far from the first time it has been injected in these "Punish All Trannies!" threads.

I'm sorry if I offended you. Do you need a minute to find a Safe Space?
Thanks for confirming its you leftists who always bring up race

Have fun making up another fake sob story of your "morning glory hole" adventures

THAT IS NOT A SOLUTION, THAT IS JUST CREATING A NEW PROBLEM.
No it's not creating a new problem

I'm tired of tweaked out junkies and mental defectives walking the streets terrorizing people

They need to be locked up in a mental ward

Normalizing faggotry was a mistake

Thanks for confirming its you leftists who always bring up race

Have fun making up another fake sob story of your "morning glory hole" adventures

LMAO!! Not even close to accurate. Go back and reread some of BrokeLosers posts about going back to the time when black people knew their place, etc.

Yeah, so why do you wish to cater to mentally incompetent people?

Because there are so many out there?

I am not catering to mentally incompetent people. If someone is a danger to themselves or others, I am all for getting them help. But none of this is about help.

And i guess when the mentally ill go out and shoot up teachers and children you are proud of those "citizens" enjoying their constitutionally guaranteed rights?

Oh, so you read what I said and think I am proud of a murdering lunatic? Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit.

What I have talked about is guaranteeing 1.6 million American citizens their constitutional rights instead of locking them in concentration camps and gassing them. Or locking them all in mental institutions.

If someone commits a crime they should be prosecuted. Period. I have said that over and over and over. But somehow you missed all that.

No it's not creating a new problem

I'm tired of tweaked out junkies and mental defectives walking the streets terrorizing people

They need to be locked up in a mental ward

Normalizing faggotry was a mistake

Awww, did someone ask you for a dollar or say "Good morning" to you?

Awww, did someone ask you for a dollar or say "Good morning" to you?
No
1)they sit and smoke meth and heroin by my house
2)Try breaking into my house 3 times
3) 1 was buck naked tweaked out sitting by the dumpsters in my old apartment picking scabs until he bled with kids getting off the bus from school

You will defend all of this cause this is the "kindness everywhere" you see cause you're a moron

Forum List

Back