Rutgers professor says white people deserve low birth rates

She knows no better. We as humans makes excuses. we have psychological differences that can reinforce it due to cultures, religions, sexual differences and the ways we are treated in history. The reason this is said is because it has pushed by those with massive power to say it. This is a warning. Bu tis has been unheeded for far to long. If she is no better then this , then she needs to be removed as with hundreds of thousand so others an ore from school situations. She is of the Village. The Village is iron age. Live for today. Do not save for future bad times. To have full inclusion means to take the best of all ways. That is not being done.
I don't think hundred of thousands need to be removed from teaching.

What? Does she mean like "Take them out to dinner" or something?

Thanks for the offer Moby Dickless, but I'd lose my appetite if I had to sit across the table from such a fat slob.

1635505909368.png

Regardless......
Because of her message, some whites will definitely die as ignorant racists act on her message. she and those advocating this hatred kill people.
Imagine a white person, much less a white prominent college professor, saying openly that whites must "take out" black MFers
You can't. That person would be jailed immediately.

The Federal government is the greatest divider and race baiter in world history.

Sounds like she is no better than the worst of the Trumpies.

You hear a black woman profession of a "liberal" university, hinting at racial genocide, while sounding like a moron, and you can't just condemn it, you have to wrap it in a smear at your partisan enemies.

Note, the point is, that this woman is the "tip of the iceberg" and represents more the future than the pretense of the modern white liberal.

After all, once you are "taken out" people like you won't be setting policy.

What do you think the proper response of society should be, to this type of thinking being taught at our universities?

She is probably getting death threats.

I'm white and one person opinion doesn't mean much at all but if she is indeed a professor she shouldn't be saying this stuff.

Shouldn't be "SAYING IT"?

How about not thinking it, nor teaching it? Because she certainly is doing both, even if she was clever enough to keep it quite.

And really, is it stupid of her to say it? After all, there will be no price paid by her. Indeed, she might get some street cred for daring to say it out loud.

You hear a black woman profession of a "liberal" university, hinting at racial genocide, while sounding like a moron, and you can't just condemn it, you have to wrap it in a smear at your partisan enemies.

Note, the point is, that this woman is the "tip of the iceberg" and represents more the future than the pretense of the modern white liberal.

After all, once you are "taken out" people like you won't be setting policy.

What do you think the proper response of society should be, to this type of thinking being taught at our universities?

Reutgers isn't a liberal university. We complain about the meaness, racism and obnoxious behavior of the hardcore Trump imitators, but this woman is no better. She should ashamed, but fat chance of that. I would fire her, but that's just me.

Regardless......
Because of her message, some whites will definitely die as ignorant racists act on her message. she and those advocating this hatred kill people.
Imagine a white person, much less a white prominent college professor, saying openly that whites must "take out" black MFers
You can't. That person would be jailed immediately.
There is less likely a white person would be jailed,

Pushing election lies, TPUSA audience member asks Charlie Kirk when they can “use the guns” and “kill these people”​

Audience member to Charlie Kirk: “When do we get to use the guns? ... That's not a joke. I'm not saying it like that. I mean, literally, where's the line? How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?”

whites are democratic. Even whites he wanted to kill.
There are at least 2 people that want to kill all dems.

I don't think hundred of thousands need to be removed from teaching.
That thing would not exist for long without someone paying for it. Salaries of white collar workers need to be of a certain relationship between how much the difference is in jobs. The same for blue collar jobs. That is not how it is. So a several time difference between a fast food blue collar worker and a Doctor is not the way it is today. The difference is much more massive. With that as it was in the past, the costs of living would be cheaper. We have blue collar workers not very educated and some education making massive amounts of money in employment. It has destroyed or crippled industries. And if the industries are schmoozed over with government contracts they keep surviving as the costs increase to insanity. Government employees are getting massive pension payouts and benefits. Someone has to pay for that. Reduce government pensions in all ways by percentage of what they are making to bring things into a sane way to start. All cities and areas affected by needing resources will improve overnight. The Federal till will improve as deficits will decline a bit. But we can't do that.

1.''' we GOT''' !!! just like the college '''educated''' players who can't read at a grade school level, this ugly, fat RACIST black doesn't even know how to speak proper English!!!! and she teaches at a college!!!!?????
2. ''''''The thing I want to say to you is, "We got to take these motherf*****s out," but like we can't say that,' before noting that she 'doesn't believe in a project of violence'.''''''''etc etc
3. she brings up whites' low birth numbers.....one of the reasons blacks are MURDERING each other at HIGH rates is because of their irresponsible high birth rates = she is a dumbass

..you can't argue that blacks are not the racists -- they are ......and that they graduate at lower levels, and the ones that do graduate from college, are still dumbfks

Please explain how this ONE black woman represents EVERY black person in America.

Reutgers isn't a liberal university. We complain about the meaness, racism and obnoxious behavior of the hardcore Trump imitators, but this woman is no better. She should ashamed, but fat chance of that. I would fire her, but that's just me.

A condemnation of the woman, where you spend more time attacking Trump supporters.

DO you realize how weak you are? IN the face of real racism.

A condemnation of the woman, where you spend more time attacking Trump supporters.

DO you realize how weak you are? IN the face of real racism.

I'm not racist so probably not. She's an idiot and no better than Trump's stupid, bad mannered creeps.

I'm not racist so probably not. She's an idiot and no better than Trump's stupid, bad mannered creeps.

Sure you are. You support this type of anti-white racism. You supported Obama despite him being a member of a church where they taught the same type of racist shit.

Forum List

Back