Zone1 Why is there fear of Black people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Turquoise

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2021
I saw this on another message board:
"I was talking race with a friend of mine who happens to be White. I told him that as a Black person we often enter situations distrusted and have to do so much more than the next person to establish trust, simply because of the color of our skin.
He replied to me, 'Do you know why lots of Whites are hesitant around Black people? Because if they were you they would have burned this nation (USA) down by now, and they don't know if today is the day that you'll decide to do it'.
First time I was speechless in my adult life".

Is there anyone here who can identify with the White man in the above narrative?

Last edited:
It's the basis of psychosis given the history of this country. We have more reasonto fear whites than whites have to fear us.
If we look backwards, that is indeed true. If we look to the future, that is no longer true. I won't get into crime statistics but most black people have a low chance of a crime being directed towards them from a white person.

Black women have a rightful fear.

From 1999 to 2020, Black women were on average six times more likely than white women to be a victim of homicide, according to a new study, with researchers pointing to structural social inequities as fueling their higher risk.

It isn't white people killing those black women.

Well there was that black fag Jussie Smollette.

Orlando is my home town and I have never felt uneasy about going into the mostly black neighbor hoods. I grew up in contact with mostly the agriculture worker types a lot. To me is why whites fear blacks and blacks fear whites is most due to lack of casual contact with each other so all they know is the scary propaganda in the media.

Well there was that black fag Jussie Smollette.
From 2000 to 2023 White males were many times more likely to be mass shooters than ANY other demographic. Their favorite targets were shopping centers, schools, nightclubs, concerts.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I was walking out of Auto Zone yesterday (who, btw, do not sell Red Line products) and there was this lady out in the parking lot bent down, looking under the front of her car.

So I stopped and asked her if she was alright or if she had something leaking under there.

She was caught completely off-guard, observably. Just by the look on her face alone.

Anyway. Long story short, she just parked where someone else had parked (because oil doesn't leak from a radiator.)

But this woman acted completey shocked that I would stop and crawl under there for her to see what was going on.

As I walked back to my car, I thought to myself, I wonder if she acted that way because I was white and she was black.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back