Majority of Americans wrongly believe US is in recession – and most blame Biden

Your COLA isn't a fucking "raise," it keeps your government benefits in line with inflation. If you want a raise like the rest of us, contribute.
My cost of living has gone way up so has yours and everyone here... and that is why Biden will lose to Trump....
And I contribute greatly... I own rental property a home in AZ and a Vacation condo in CA my grandson lives in....
So young tart... try and catch up.... you have a long way to go...

Now you're just trolling. If, however, you legit think that, nobody can help you. You can always sue the government if you really believe that to be the case. Of course there would be zero lawyers that would take your case because you're wrong.
we are talking about the fed governemnt,,

not just a random person,,

the states can and should take over all welfare inside their states,,

My cost of living has gone way up so has yours and everyone here... and that is why Biden will lose to Trump....
And I contribute greatly... I own rental property a home in AZ and a Vacation condo in CA my grandson lives in....
So young tart... try and catch up.... you have a long way to go...

Get a job, you'll be fine.

So no matter what your bank account says just keep buying stuff and tell the bank your not paying the bill is a figment of THEIR imagination.

That’s fucking genius.
Your bank account has nothing at all to do with the US economy and everything at all to do with your ability to fill it. ;)

Forum List

Back