Why the Sudden Doubts about the Verdict?

Horseshit, one was a general campaign finance expert who had exactly zero to do with Trump or his operations.

Who else?
A campaign finance expert that would have given expert testimony that there was no "crime" in what Trump did!

Bob Costello. The witness that Merchan literally threatened with having his testimony erased because Costello "looked at him"!

A campaign finance expert that would have given expert testimony that there was no "crime" in what Trump did!

Dummy, It's a crime to falsify bussiness records, with or without campaign finance laws.

You responded to me trying to claim that there was no one testified refuting NDA payment scheme, because supposedly judge didn't allow someone to testify - THAT IS BULLSHIT. Persons you are talking about had no involvement in Trump's bussiness and could not ever refute any of it.

All made up nonsense. The judge can even object to something himself without explanation and strike it, as occured here. You watch too much tv.
The judge can do whatever he wants to do...that's obvious in this case. It's why Alan Dershowitz was appalled at the rulings he made and the judge's conduct in the courtroom.

The judge can do whatever he wants to do...that's obvious in this case. It's why Alan Dershowitz was appalled at the rulings he made and the judge's conduct in the courtroom.
So what? Alan dershowitz has spent the last 8 years being wrong and being Trump's lapdog to cash checks from the media.

Dummy, It's a crime to falsify bussiness records, with or without capaign finance laws.

You responded to me trying to claim that there was no one refuting NDA payment scheme because judge didn't allow someone to testify - THAT IS BULLSHIT.
Since when is it falsifying business records to record payment to a lawyer as "legal fees"? Are you kidding me?

He did not testify because the defense didn't call him. He was allowed to testify.

So spare the insults, you don't know what you are talking about and are embarrassing yourself.
He didn't testify because Judge Merchan wouldn't allow him to talk about anything regarding campaign finance law! Why would you call an expert on something when the judge won't allow your expert to speak about what the trial is all about? What kind of a judge let's a liar like Michael Cohen tell the jury what violates campaign finance law but refuses to allow an expert defense witness to rebut that testimony?

I think this is fantastic. We should hold presidents to the law.

The worst thing that happened in American Politics was when Ford Pardoned Nixon. Nixon was clearly guilty of crimes, but was never held to account for them.

If you make the Presidency an immunity from prosecution, you will have lawless presidents.
The only crime Nixon was guilty of was trying to cover up the Watergate break-in.

You really don't know much of anything about this case, Fort.
Yeah, you keep saying that, right after making up a dumb lie. It's not helping you.

It's clear you have no idea what happened.

The judge allowed him to testify. Just not about things irrelevant to the case

(this is where you hear something you didn't know and have a little fit and claim the judge is corrupt. )

Ok. Let’s take your scenario, and put it into context of the NY trial.

Among the witnesses who would testify would be half a dozen people who directly conspired to assist the defendant in kidnapping the child.

Copies of documents written by the defendant planning the kidnapping.

Audio recordings of the Defendant directing people to do their part to assist with the kidnapping.

Records of the Defendant being there in his own car at the time of the kidnapping.

Other witnesses who overheard the Defendant describe why he needed to Kidnap the child.

The Child who testified that they had in fact been kidnapped.

Because that is the evidence that has been presented in this case, yet followers of the Defendant scream that there was no crime in the kidnapping.

You are right. It is something I never imagined I would see in my Country.

Missed the point entirely...you kidnapping a baby was a MANUFACTURED crime. I made it up. What crime did Trump commit?

This is hilarious, btw

Yeah, you keep saying that, right after making up a dumb lie. It's not helping you.

It's clear you have no idea what happened.

The judge allowed him to testify. Just not about things irrelevant to the case

(this is where you hear something you didn't know and have a little fit and claim the judge is corrupt. )
So not letting an expert in campaign finance law testify about campaign finance law in a trial that revolves around campaign finance law would be "irrelevant" to the case? Really, Fort?

Lie.

He was allowed to testify about campaign finance law.

When are you going to learn? Until you actually read up on the material, every word our of your mouth will be wrong. 7 year olds learn this when they try to fudge their first book report.
He never testified you buffoon! BECAUSE Merchan wouldn't LET him testify about campaign finance law!

Forum List

Back