What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homeschooled student wins National Constitution Bee

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not a big deal. Home schooled kids almost always win the National Spelling Bee too.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not a big deal. Home schooled kids almost always win the National Spelling Bee too.

Not the first time, and won't be the last. The constitution isn't taught at all in most public schools.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not the first time, and won't be the last. The constitution isn't taught at all in most public schools.
And if it is taught, the takeaway is they owned slaves so therefore were evil.

Mad_Jack_Flint

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Weatherman2020

The constitution is just another piece of paper that only uppity whites wrote because they wanted to be free to do whatever they wanted…

So let rid the nation of it and create the U.S.S.A. Where every child can be forced in pubic edukation and taught being smart is racist and whites are only a flaw of the Black man…

Ohhh, I will stop before you think I am being serious because I am not and congrats to the kid and proving Public Education is worthless and should be closed down until society purges the radical teachings from it system!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Reaction score

Proof once again that you could stand on one leg balancing plates on your nose and still do a better job educating your kids better than the government!

Too bad the government forces mom to work now rather than stay home because they do such a poor job enforcing wage laws while collecting so much in taxes that it now takes two parents working to survive!

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Reaction score
proving Public Education is worthless

Public Education is fine, there are many teachers that care a lot for their students. It is the system itself that damages kids in the way it is organized that does the damage. The people that give their time, and devote their lives to try to make it work, they are all right.

It is PUBLIC SCHOOLING, and the philosophy behind that, which is the real problem.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Congratulations for the kids and screw you haters.

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score

But kids need the socialization of public school lockdowns and mask wearing so that when they finally get to class the teacher yells at them for trying to socialize.

Tax Man

Gold Member
Reaction score
You should see the home schooled kids in social settings. They fail for the most part.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should see the home schooled kids in social settings. They fail for the most part.

There is no scientific evidence of that.

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Civics is dead.

Your owners most certainly do not want that.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Probably because the kids who are brain fried by public school are impossible to engage. My doctor's kids are homeschooled and everything about them is far superior to the other kids I've met lately. They are fun, bright, engaged, engaging and incredibly empathic.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I bet there is a lot of yelling at homeschooled kids also.
My doctor's home schooled kids are very attentive. When one starts to stray , a quiet word from their dad puts them back on track amazingly efficiently.

DukeU

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Public school is the only place a kid can develop their social skills? LOL

Tax Man

Gold Member
Reaction score
Social intercourse is not learned in isolation settings.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Social intercourse is not learned in isolation settings.
Insert fingers in ears........"LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!!" DON'T YOU DARE STEP OUTSIDE YOUR BIAS FOR ONE SECOND, DO YOU HEAR?

Most home schooling parents socialize with groups of home schoolers and their children have great relationships with other home schooled children. You don't know what you're talking about!

Last edited:

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Your "homeschoolers are all great and excel" narrative is about to be busted up.

There is almost NO community more insular than the homeschooling community so you can bet that they don't see it coming, and will do nothing about it.

Believe that.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Your "homeschoolers are all great and excel" narrative is about to be busted up.

There is almost NO community more insular than the homeschooling community so you can bet that they don't see it coming, and will do nothing about it.

Believe that.
I think they are a bunch of Paul Revere’s.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List