Rutgers professor says white people deserve low birth rates

Reutgers isn't a liberal university. We complain about the meaness, racism and obnoxious behavior of the hardcore Trump imitators, but this woman is no better. She should ashamed, but fat chance of that. I would fire her, but that's just me.
Rutgers isn't a liberal university?

Please explain how this ONE black woman represents EVERY black person in America.

Two things:

First, you're always quick to blame all whites when one ignorant redneck spews some racist bullshit. so fuckin' deal with it.

Second, unless I hear a chorus of blacks condemning this piece of shit, as far as I'm concerned she does represent every black person in America. What is it you negroes like to shout? Oh: "Silence is violence".

It's the same thing, Buckwheat.

Anyone who fails to condemn her for what she says condones what she says...

Please explain how this ONE black woman represents EVERY black person in America.

She does not represent black people.

She does represent the college, and by extension, the liberal culture of the Universities and shows us how racist and corrupt they have become.

She also reveals the acceptance that anti-white racism has among the Left, as demonstrated by her employment and further demonstrated by the lack of her being fired or "cancelled" for her overt and blatant racism, not to mention her hints of GENOCIDE.

She also represents what you lefties have in store for America, ie racist strife and oppression, if not outright genocide.

Blacks are now more racist than whites have been since we had colored only drinking fountains.

The only problem is we don't have any of our own fighting against that racism like they did back then. Whites are just a bunch of submissive cucks taking it on the chin and apologizing for it at the same time.

That bitch needs to be deported and her citizenship status revoked. Let her go ilve in a black country if she hates whites so much.

Two things:

First, you're always quick to blame all whites when one ignorant redneck spews some racist bullshit. so fuckin' deal with it.
So you just pulled that put your ass.
Second, unless I hear a chorus of blacks condemning this piece of shit, as far as I'm concerned she does represent every black person in America. What is it you negroes like to shout? Oh: "Silence is violence".
Why should we? Hell whites on this forum don't condemn racist trash like you.
It's the same thing, Buckwheat.
Is it Fuck boy.
Anyone who fails to condemn her for what she says condones what she says...
That's some bullshit.

Commies in academia have been crying about Killing Whitey since the 1960's and earlier. Nothing new here. Now the gimps think th e U.S. should give criminal illegal aliens a million dollars cuz Trump turned them away at the border. They're ridiculous loons and halfwits.

1.''' we GOT''' !!! just like the college '''educated''' players who can't read at a grade school level, this ugly, fat RACIST black doesn't even know how to speak proper English!!!! and she teaches at a college!!!!?????
2. ''''''The thing I want to say to you is, "We got to take these motherf*****s out," but like we can't say that,' before noting that she 'doesn't believe in a project of violence'.''''''''etc etc
3. she brings up whites' low birth numbers.....one of the reasons blacks are MURDERING each other at HIGH rates is because of their irresponsible high birth rates = she is a dumbass

..you can't argue that blacks are not the racists -- they are ......and that they graduate at lower levels, and the ones that do graduate from college, are still dumbfks

DoItfaggot.jpg

Forum List

Back