Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

What life are you ‘respecting’ at 11 weeks gestation inside a woman’s body when there is only ONE functioning brain? You have manufactured two physical brains when a woman is carrying a fetus/ZEF from conception to 22 weeks so you can flex your moral mouth muscle superiority over six out of ten Americans who “respect’ the life and actual ‘value’ of all women as equals to men.

Who do respect more Lastamender ????? It’s fair to ask this question? A fetus with no brain or consciousness of self prior to 22 weeks gestation or a fellow human being who gets pregnant unintentionally and is of no relationship to you other than being a living human being and a citizen of the United States of America where freedom of conscience used to be secure the past fifty years. Thanks to Dobbs the American voters in the younger generation will see your fake hocus pocus conjecture of respect for brainless life for what it is. Absurd and out of touch with hunan normal moral reality.

NFBW230225-#326 When René Descartes was a young fetus inside his momma’s belly he was quoted as saying “I don’t think therefore I am not”
How do you think you came into being? No one murdered you in the womb. did they? You are long winded and wrong.

08278 NFBW #8,278 to: -7760
“What life are you ‘respecting’ at 11 weeks gestation inside a woman’s body when there is only ONE functioning brain?

8281 LastaM #8,281 to: -3 How do you think you came into being? No one murdered you in the womb. did they?

NFBW: I came into being at about 24 weeks after my mother and father had sex. Not before that. That’s when biologically this happened while in the womb according to science;

••••£ “Assuming that consciousness is mainly localized in the cortex, consciousness cannot emerge before 24 gestational weeks when the thalamocortical connections from the sense organs are established. The emergence of consciousness: Science and ethics - PubMed. 230225^aaa<​
NFBW: I notice ÂĽ Lastamender ÂĽ you did not answer the question in 08281 . Are you going to?

END2304131650

I aasked you a question.

00518 LastaM #518 +7760 “You have no respect for life.”

08278 NFBW #8,278 to: -7760 “What life are you ‘respecting’ {when} at 11 weeks gestation inside a woman’s body there is only ONE functioning brain?

08281 LastaM #8,281 to: -3 “How do you think you came into being? No one murdered you in the womb. did they?@

08282a NFBW 239413-#8,282 to: -1 “I came into being at about 24 weeks after my mother and father had sex. Not before that. That’s when biologically this happened while in the womb according to science; “

••••£ “Assuming that consciousness is mainly localized in the cortex, consciousness cannot emerge before 24 gestational weeks when the thalamocortical connections from the sense organs are established. The emergence of consciousness: Science and ethics - PubMed. 230225^aaa<​

08282a NFBW 239413-#8,282 to: -1 “I notice LastaM you did not answer the question in { 08278 or 08282b }. Are you going to?

NFBW: Your statement in 00518 to ÂĽ Dante Reawakened ÂĽ is based on your assignment if value to fetal life which is about 23 weeks earlier than mine.

I notice you expect answers to questions ¥ Lastamender ¥ but you run back to Snippitville when it’s your turn to provide answers or counter a point.

I answered your question in 08281 with a point about fetal brain development at 24 weeks. My conscience says women including my mother resting in peace with the universal good should have choice up to then .

That choice is unacceptable to you but you cannot explain why your conscience gets to overwhelm mine annd everyone else’s.

If you believe Catholics are right that we must accept that life has value to God at the moment of conception, for gods sakes don’t have sexual relationships with women that don’t want merge dna with you to be pregnant.

END2304140212

08278 NFBW #8,278 to: -7760 “What life are you ‘respecting’ {when} at 11 weeks gestation inside a woman’s body there is only ONE functioning brain?

08281 LastaM #8,281 to: -3 “How do you think you came into being? No one murdered you in the womb. did they?@

08282a NFBW 239413-#8,282 to: -1 “I came into being at about 24 weeks after my mother and father had sex. Not before that. That’s when biologically this happened while in the womb according to science; “

08282a NFBW 239413-#8,282 to: -1 “I notice LastaM you did not answer the question in { 08278 or 08282b }. Are you going to?

NFBW: Your statement in 00518 to ÂĽ Dante Reawakened ÂĽ is based on your assignment if value to fetal life which is about 23 weeks earlier than mine.

I notice you expect answers to questions ¥ Lastamender ¥ but you run back to Snippitville when it’s your turn to provide answers or counter a point.

I answered your question in 08281 with a point about fetal brain development at 24 weeks. My conscience says women including my mother resting in peace with the universal good should have choice up to then .

That choice is unacceptable to you but you cannot explain why your conscience gets to overwhelm mine annd everyone else’s.

If you believe Catholics are right that we must accept that life has value to God at the moment of conception, for gods sakes don’t have sexual relationships with women that don’t want merge dna with you to be pregnant.

END2304140212
The better solution that you keep dodging, is for contraception to be used as a preventive before animalistic style or types of physical sex "without thought" takes place. This way your abortion industry will shut down for lack of customer's, and therefore by lack of funding. We will then go back towards the light of having a human in thought of type of CIVILIZED SOCIETY.

This way your abortion industry will shut down for lack of customer's
Vasectomy is the highest form of contraception a man can take. I did it . I do not need want or have an abortion for birth control industry. You are a liar. Abortion prior to 24 weeks does not kill a person “with a brain” because there is only one brain inside a pregnant woman’s body sustaining “LIFE”..

THAT MEANS SAFE ABORTION MUST be LEGAL PRIVATE AND AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE. No freakin’ white Christian nationalist politician involved - verbatim.

If male white Christian’s and anyone on Team Trump/Jesus along the bs lines of atheist ¥ CarsomyrPlusSix ¥ and religious “nones” like ¥ Lastamender ¥ wants to BRING birth control abortion down to zero by diverting anti-abortion PAC propaganda money to educational programs with free contraception for all . . . I’m sure most Dems on Team Biden/Jesus will be on board with that.

Can you ever stop lying about my position ÂĽ beagle9 ÂĽ on abortion and have an honest open human Christ-like civilized discussion on the conflict of rights that comes with human nature and pregnancy?

But then you’d have to give up shaming and insulting humans you hate and answer our questions free of hyper-partisan bullshit.

Or CHOOSE THIS! Republicans barreling toward 'unmitigated political disaster': Politico 230414^a

END2304140741

Last edited:
It’s so cute watching the inhuman shitstain “NotFooledByW” sputter about in abject apoplexy and failure as his favorite murder weapon gets banned, as more and more states ban the killing he so wants to see happen.

It’s so cute watching the inhuman shitstain “NotFooledByW” sputter about in abject apoplexy and failure as his favorite murder weapon gets banned, as more and more states ban the killing he so wants to see happen.

I love living in my abortion free state, and will continue to pray that more and more states follow in our footsteps, NotfooledbyW

END2304140212
A lot of bullshit there. Let's cut to the chase. Life begins at conception. It is how you started and I started. And anyone else who reads this came to being the same way.

" Sew Says Traitors Release Priests From Temples To Usurp Us First Amendment Establishment Clause "

* Us 14th Live Birth Requirement And Equitable Doctrine Prohibits State Interests In Us 10th Amendment *

will live here in the (United States of America), as American's that choose our law's and standard's by being agreed upon by the majority in order to create a more perfect union........
The us 9th amendment is an equal protection of negative liberties clause , to protect individuals from populism of a collective through democracy as tyranny by majority ,

A motto of a more perfect union , as a us republic with a credo of e pluribus unum , espouses independence as individualism with equal protection of negative liberties among those individuals entitled by live birth to receive them .

The us 9th amendment equal protection of negative liberties clause ensures that valid interests of a collective majority , as a state , are limited to safety and security .

* Twitch Witch Gawd Which Hitch *
Better yet we strive for a civilized SOCIETY that is in harmony with God's will, and we are always ready to learn and obey that will to the very best of our mortal abilities.
Nothing else matters.

* Paranoid Inundated Claustrophobia Representations Of Survival Instinct *
If you want to go live in Africa (if you are black and calling it your homeland) or hell wherever your ancestor's are from, then get to it already. Why ? It's because we here in America of all races and origins for whom call ourselves American's,
Eight billion with propensities ingrained in nature for gluttony then famine , over extending carrying capacity both environmentally and economically are apparently expected .

Are you concerned about autonomy for heritage of clad within the global demographics ?

* Terrain Statistics For Group Think Challenged By Adequate Diction *
I tire of your damned racism.

Last edited:
" Sew Says Traitors Release Priests From Temples To Usurp Us First Amendment Establishment Clause "

* Us 14th Live Birth Requirement And Equitable Doctrine Prohibits State Interests In Us 10th Amendment *

The us 9th amendment is an equal protection of negative liberties clause , to protect individuals from populism of a collective through democracy as tyranny by majority ,

A motto of a more perfect union as a us republic with a credo of e pluribus unum espousing independence as individualism with equal protection of negative liberties among those individuals entitled by live birth to receive them .

* Twitch Witch Gawd Which Hitch *

* Paranoid Inundated Claustrophobia Representations Of Survival Instinct *

Eight billion with propensities ingrained in nature for gluttony then famine , over extending carrying capacity both environmental and economically is apparently expected .

Are you concerned about autonomy for heritage of clad within the global demographics ?

* Terrain Statistics For Group Think Challenged By Adequate Diction *

I wonder who reads your tiresome and largely unintelligible gibberish?

07325f NFBW #7,325 NMF ¥ notmyfault2020 ¥ can’t help his current state of church-controlled mind but C+ ¥ CarsomyrPlusSix ¥ has no excuse for being an irrational human being fighting against human reason and science so angrily and as an ugly very ugly American. “

08287 Cplus6 #8,287 to: -1 “It’s so cute watching the inhuman shitstain “NotFooledByW” sputter about in abject apoplexy and failure as his favorite murder weapon gets banned, as more and more states ban the killing he so wants to see happen.”

08288 OPJQ #8,288 to: -1 “I love living in my abortion free state, and will continue to pray that more and more states follow in our footsteps, NotfooledbyW

NFBW: Have you thanked James Madison ÂĽ OhPleaseJustQuit ÂĽ for your freedom and right to pray on team Trump/Jesus according to your conscience?

Do you think the millions of Christians on Team Biden/Jesus who pray that Madison’s freedom of conscience be returned to pregnant women who live in states where Separation of Church and State is no longer respected and a tyranny of white Trump/Christian majority for the moment prevails?

HOPEFULLY NOT FOR LONG:

Republicans barreling toward 'unmitigated political disaster': Politico230414^a

END2304141211

A lot of bullshit there. Let's cut to the chase. Life begins at conception. It is how you started and I started. And anyone else who reads this came to being the same way.

Ask a pregnant leftist who WANTS to have a child to tell you precisely when that blob of cells becomes a human child.

None of the leftists here will ever respond when I ask this.

07325f NFBW #7,325 NMF ¥ notmyfault2020 ¥ can’t help his current state of church-controlled mind but C+ ¥ CarsomyrPlusSix ¥ has no excuse for being an irrational human being fighting against human reason and science so angrily and as an ugly very ugly American. “

08287 Cplus6 #8,287 to: -1 “It’s so cute watching the inhuman shitstain “NotFooledByW” sputter about in abject apoplexy and failure as his favorite murder weapon gets banned, as more and more states ban the killing he so wants to see happen.”

08288 OPJQ #8,288 to: -1 “I love living in my abortion free state, and will continue to pray that more and more states follow in our footsteps, NotfooledbyW

NFBW: Have you thanked James Madison ÂĽ OhPleaseJustQuit ÂĽ for your freedom and right to pray on team Trump/Jesus according to your conscience?

Do you think the millions of Christians on Team Biden/Jesus who pray that Madison’s freedom of conscience be returned to pregnant women who live in states where Separation of Church and State is no longer respected and a tyranny of white Trump/Christian majority for the moment prevails?

HOPEFULLY NOT FOR LONG:

Republicans barreling toward 'unmitigated political disaster': Politico230414^a

END2304141211

Post #8291 goes for everything that this poster writes.

this poster writes.

NFBW: THE QUESTION WAS TO You and everyone on Team Trump/Jesus

NFBW: THE QUESTION WAS TO You and everyone on Team Trump/Jesus

Gibberish.

If you don't like being called out on it, call the cops.

Redfish230225-#328

NFBW: click link ti see Redfish post 00328

NFBW230225-#326 When René Descartes was a young fetus inside his momma’s belly he was quoted as saying “I don’t think therefore I am not”

View attachment 760300 230225^ab

NFBW: I said from zero to twenty weeks which is that period of fetal development whereas Descartes was not capable of thought because his thalamocortical connections from the sense organs to his brain were not yet established.

Assuming that consciousness is mainly localized in the cortex, consciousness cannot emerge before 24 gestational weeks when the thalamocortical connections from the sense organs are established. The emergence of consciousness: Science and ethics - PubMed. 230225^aaa<​
END2304130852
so murder of an unconscious person is OK and should be legal??????????????

I answered your question in 08281 with a point about fetal brain development at 24 weeks. My conscience says women including my mother resting in peace with the universal good should have choice up to then

Life begins at conception. It is how you started and I started

I have my conscience and common law in the constitution of the United States in line with my argument. You have your conscience and the Catholic Church, and maybe some other religious beliefs that are in line with your argument. Why do you get to decide that your argument must prevail in the United States of America over our freedom of conscious. the last time I checked is still one of our rights.

Last edited:
I answered your question in 08281 with a point about fetal brain development at 24 weeks. My conscience says women including my mother resting in peace with the universal good should have choice up to then

I have my conscience and common law in the constitution of the United States in line with my argument. You have your conscience and the Catholic Church, and maybe some other religious beliefs that are in line with your argument. Why do you get to decide that your argument must prevail in the United States of America or freedom of conscious the last time I checked is still one of our rights.
Women also have the choice of not becoming pregnant. It is called personal responsibility.

Forum List

Back