Zone1 Okay or Not Okay?

Okay or Not okay to fart in public places?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlexanderPK

Gold Member
May 23, 2017
A mishap occurred just the other day at some public gathering Biden attended. Pardon my French, he farted out loud. Well, he didn't bat an eye and went on with his demented old man's business of blabbering something about democracy, I take it, maybe freedom or some other similar bullshit. Okay, none of my concern, blabber whatever the hell, the problem is: some democrap from this forum claims that Biden is great, nobody in America gives a damn about such things and as I understood it's a common practice for folks to do that in public. So the question is, has America really sunk that low or the jerk who claims it has is just a degenerate who doesn't know what he's talking about?

A mishap occurred just the other day at some public gathering Biden attended. Pardon my French, he farted out loud. Well, he didn't bat an eye and went on with his demented old man's business of blabbering something about democracy, I take it, maybe freedom or some other similar bullshit. Okay, none of my concern, blabber whatever the hell, the problem is: some democrap from this forum claims that Biden is great, nobody in America gives a damn about such things and as I understood it's a common practice for folks to do that in public. So the question is, has America really sunk that low or the jerk who claims it has is just a degenerate who doesn't know what he's talking about?
LOL You are mixing up the names, bub. The Von ShitzinPants is the orange douchebag. :auiqs.jpg:

Donald 'Von ShitzInPantz' has now formally been entered into the public record at Trump's hush-money trial​

But Trump must remain silent, Blanche added, even when Cohen mocks him as Donald "Von ShitzInPantz," a favorite insult on Cohen's podcast and his account on the social-media site X.

Blanche proceeded to read that colorfully worded, offending post into the record as Trump sat listening at the defense table.

"This one says, oh my, ShitzInPantz," Blanche recited as he entered a screenshot of the post into the court record as Exhibit 64 — without any objection from prosecutors.

The official court stenographer duly followed along, typing the phrase into the court record as "shits in pants." :auiqs.jpg:

Donald 'Von ShitzInPantz' has now formally been entered into the public record at Trump's hush-money trial​

But Trump must remain silent, Blanche added, even when Cohen mocks him as Donald "Von ShitzInPantz," a favorite insult on Cohen's podcast and his account on the social-media site X.

Blanche proceeded to read that colorfully worded, offending post into the record as Trump sat listening at the defense table.

"This one says, oh my, ShitzInPantz," Blanche recited as he entered a screenshot of the post into the court record as Exhibit 64 — without any objection from prosecutors.

The official court stenographer duly followed along, typing the phrase into the court record as "shits in pants." :auiqs.jpg:

That's your domestic conflict, I don't have a dog in this fight. The question was "Okay or Not".

That's your domestic conflict, I don't have a dog in this fight. The question was "Okay or Not".
LOL If you are not interested in our "domestic conflict" then why are you starting this thread?

But, I guess this is your way to concede? Your capitulation is duly noted. :itsok:

LOL If you are not interested in our "domestic conflict" then why are you starting this thread?

But, I guess this is your way to concede? Your capitulation is duly noted. :itsok:
Shithead, I told you I don't give a flying fuck about your presidents, the more so since they don't seem to decide what your country's policy is, though I can concede that I'd prefer Trump over the zombie. I just wanted to know if shitting in your pants really makes you happy and how did you come to that if it does. Do they still teach you at school what's good and bad now?

Last edited:
Sure it’s OK

Old farts fart

Don’t care for it in the political arena ?

Pick younger candidates
Do you know how to read? I'm asking you in general, about a schmuck in the street, with a girl in a restaurant or at a concert with his mother for God's sake.

Farting isn't any worse than breathing. Some people's breath stinks.

Farting isn't any worse than breathing. Some people's breath stinks.
Are you all dumb out there in your decadent West or some plague struck you all at once? I mean, there IS a big difference in that you can't stop breathing or your heart's beating unless you shoot yourself in your stupid head but you can stop farting for as long as there are women nearby or children eating ice cream. Isn't that obvious?

Are you all dumb out there in your decadent West or some plague struck you all at once? I mean, there IS a big difference in that you can't stop breathing or your heart's beating unless you shoot yourself in your stupid head but you can stop farting for as long as there are women nearby or children eating ice cream. Isn't that obvious?

Welcome to the ignore list.

Bye

Shithead, I told you I don't give a flying fuck about your presidents, the more so since they don't seem to decide what your country's policy is, though I can concede that I'd prefer Trump over the zombie. I just wanted to know if shitting in your pants really makes you happy and how did you come to that if it does. Do they still teach you at school what's good and bad now?
Retard. If you are so concerned about pant shitting then how come you are avoiding the orange douchebag's farting up a storm in the courtroom?

But, what is with you and your fixation on pant-shitting? Does it turn you on? Fucking retard freak.

Retard. If you are so concerned about pant shitting then how come you are avoiding the orange douchebag's farting up a storm in the courtroom?

But, what is with you and your fixation on pant-shitting? Does it turn you on? Fucking retard freak.
Okay, Democrats are tough nuts to crack, I gotta concede again. Let me try an easier one. Two times two, how much is it? No need to hurry, take your time, concentrate, you can do it, boy.

Okay, Democrats are tough nuts to crack, I gotta concede again. Let me try an easier one. Two times two, how much is it? No need to hurry, take your time, concentrate, you can do it, boy.
How much is what, retard? How much farting your orange douchebag can put out? You tell me. You are the one who loves to inhale it,

Don't take your time. I don't have all day to waste on retards.

How much is what, retard? How much farting your orange douchebag can put out? You tell me. You are the one who loves to inhale it,

Don't take your time. I don't have all day to waste on retards.
That's rich. How am I a retard when you can't answer a yes or no question? Man, you can't be that dumb naturally. There has to be something they add into your food.

Last edited:
That's rich. How am I a retard when you can't answer a yes or no question? Man, you can't be that dumb naturally. There has to be something they add into your food.
You are a retard because you choose to ignore the documented cases of your orange douchebag farting.

You are a retard because you keep denying you have a bone in this argument and yet keep harping on Biden.

Do you get it now? No? Read it a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times. Even a retard like you will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:

Forum List

Back