Zone1 Jesus said Few find the Narrow Way to Heaven (so most go to Hell)

Why do you find this so unfortunate? I know what I’m choosing, and why. Gid and I just have different ideas on how the world should work.
You do NOT know what you are choosing. I have every reason to believe that many of the sites on the net that speak of what Hell is like are authentic... and I mean I have EVERY reason to believe. NOt only do some of the accounts line up w/ scripture but they line up with experiences I've had... LONG stories there..

You will regret forever ending up in Hell.. there is no getting out.. it smells nasty, like a sewer.. you don't have all the good that God alone can give. Not to be facetious or flip but

sunshine and kittens are gone forever

You do NOT know what you are choosing. I have every reason to believe that many of the sites on the net that speak of what Hell is like are authentic... and I mean I have EVERY reason to believe. NOt only do some of the accounts line up w/ scripture but they line up with experiences I've had... LONG stories there..

You will regret forever ending up in Hell.. there is no getting out.. it smells nasty, like a sewer.. you don't have all the good that God alone can give. Not to be facetious or flip but

These magical threats are immature and goofy and carry no weight.

Why do you find this so unfortunate? I know what I’m choosing, and why. Gid and I just have different ideas on how the world should work.
It is not unfortunate for me. I have no hamburger in the grinder. No dog in that hunt. No problem reaching heaven. I am on the way for sure.

boo hoo... FF doesn't like me!

wahhhhhh!

No, go away, so I can talk to some smart people. They're around here somewhere..
Nope, I'll stick around. When you are done whining, tell me why any rational adult should heed your hilarious magical threats.

Or just whine or put me on ignore. Makes little difference.

There are good--even great--examples of those living the Catholic faith. There are also some very poor examples. Which is President Biden?
I do agree he is a very poor example. Pelosi too.

My issue isn't the way REAL Catholics live their personal lives. Here I'm condemning the prevalent attitude by the Catholics on this board who continually lecture the rest of us , that unless we accept That church as God's Church we are condemned to your idea of an eternal hell.

My issue is the anti-biblical teachings of that church and the arrogance of so many who proselytizing here

There is very little that church teaches that I agree with, although, as I said, personally, there are many fine people in that church (to paraphrase the president)

No you don't. You have NO idea. You have no idea who God is, and what He has in store for those who love Him.

There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth when you realized the consequences of your childish decisions

No you don't. You have NO idea. You have no idea who God is, and what He has in store for those who love Him.
But you do.

So we are all to believe you have been divided information that has been denied to us.

Surely you understand how that could make someone laugh at you. Right?

My issue is the anti-biblical teachings of that church and the arrogance of so many who proselytizing here
There are no "anti-biblical" teachings in the Catholic Church. None. Have you ever studied deeply the entire Old Testament?
There is very little that church teaches that I agree with
Then you don't agree with the Bible or Jesus. That would be fact.

You and I have talked before. What made me smile this time is that it seems to me you and God have quite similar ideas on how the world should work. You have less patience is all.

No you don't. You have NO idea. You have no idea who God is, and what He has in store for those who love Him
I rode thst ride for 27 years. The full ride. All the interactive bits too. I got fucked over at every turn. My father did his but for 54 years before getting fucked over.

There are no "anti-biblical" teachings in the Catholic Church. None. Have you ever studied deeply the entire Old Testament?

Then you don't agree with the Bible or Jesus. That would be fact.
And THIS is the problem. This is what a cult looks like.

Call NO MAN "father "
Infant baptism
You celebrate Saturnalia
You celebrate Ishtar
You persecuted the Church of God because they "judaize on the Sabbath"
You teach heaven is the reward of the saved
You teach the wicked are tortured forever in hell

I could go on and on

No. I’m far more intelligent than Job was. I don’t smile and ask to be abused again… I get out of the relationship. It hasn’t been perfect, but it’s been better the last 23 years.
You seem to have a desire to be convinced that you're wrong. I'm not the person to try. I believe in personal choice. Your bitterness will give you what you want. I've agreed with you that God doesn't force anything on anyone. But you're not happy with that. You keep looking for dialogue. Find it with someone else. As the apostles would say to you, "go in peace."

Forum List

Back