First year after Roe v Wade overturned: Abortions reach a 10 year HIGH.

I’m not talking about polite or celebrities. I’m talking about the average people who, now that this has become a State level issue (and many states are acting on it, one way or another) are being forced into conversations they would rather avoid.

They were able to avoid them for years by simply saying “it’s a settled issue”, but now they can’t hide behind Roe v Wade anymore.

What difference has it made? It appears the ramifications have been negative.

What difference has it made? It appears the ramifications have been negative
It has broken up families, caused tensions between neighbors and in at least one case I’m aware of, caused two women to be arrested for battery.

If the results of the SCOTUS decision mean more abortions occur, so be it. Sending it back to the Ststes was the proper decision. I don’t like seeing those numbers but at least people are being honest about purchasing their express ticket to Hell.

It has broken up families, caused tensions between neighbors and in at least one case I’m aware of, caused two women to be arrested for battery.

If the results of the SCOTUS decision mean more abortions occur, so be it. Sending it back to the Ststes was the proper decision. I don’t like seeing those numbers but at least people are being honest about purchasing their express ticket to Hell.

And as we see, it never was about the fetus.

And as we see, it never was about the fetus
It’s about ideology, just like everything else in life is. People believe different, incompatible things and when brought close together that tends to lead to conflict and violence. It’s just that simple.

Forum List

Back