The President lacks the power to "forgive" student loans

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

She says it better than I could.

This is YET ANOTHER example of the fact that Democrats reject the U.S. Constitution.

As I have stated often in this space, one problem with our judicial system is that when an outrageous unconstitutional initiative is taken, it often goes without challenge because, (1) there is no one with standing to act as plaintiff in a court case, and (2) it takes forever to wind its way up to the USSC, and (3) the USSC, especially under Roberts, will do anything it can to avoid countermanding something that Congress or the President has done.

Leftists are evil.

This is YET ANOTHER example of the fact that Democrats reject the U.S. Constitution.

As I have stated often in this space, one problem with our judicial system is that when an outrageous unconstitutional initiative is taken, it often goes without challenge because, (1) there is no one with standing to act as plaintiff in a court case, and (2) it takes forever to wind its way up to the USSC, and (3) the USSC, especially under Roberts, will do anything it can to avoid countermanding something that Congress or the President has done.

Leftists are evil.

You rumpsters are stupid. Of course Biden can't take it on himself to wipe out all those loans. Congress will have to get involved. Almost everything you have posted is that of a small child throwing a temper tamptrum.

Leftists are evil.

This regime is fascist.

Please show me where lacking the Constitutionsl authority to do any of the criminal, treasonous acts Biden and Democrats have done and are doing has stopped them from doing so.

You are partly right - they don't have the Constitutional authority but do have the power to do so....because they ARE doing so.

So now what? How are you / we going g to stop them and hold them accountable?

Why hasn't that stopped them so fa?

Please show me where lacking the Constitutionsl authority to do any of the criminal, treasonous acts Biden and Democrats have done and are doing has stopped them from doing so.

You are partly right - they don't have the Constitutional authority but do have the power to do so....because they ARE doing so.

So now what? How are you / we going g to stop them and hold them accountable?

Why hasn't that stopped them so fa?

Because you say so? Is that the basis of what you keep screaming over and over? Yes, Biden has talked about it but hasn't done it. Had he the absolute power, he would have already fired off an EO and made it happen. He hasn't fired off that EO. Stop lying.

Because you say so? Is that the basis of what you keep screaming over and over? Yes, Biden has talked about it but hasn't done it. Had he the absolute power, he would have already fired off an EO and made it happen. He hasn't fired off that EO. Stop lying.
I agree Biden has not gone ahead and taken action he has no authority to take in regards to forgiving student loans. He has, however, violated rules, regs, laws, and the Constitution on issues like illegal immigration...and you know it.

Leftists are evil.
What ? You mean no vote buying scheme's for Biden and crew ? A pity... lol

Yeah the democrat's are diabolical because yes they ignore the constitution worse than ever before now, and if they keep pushing the envelope they will be out of power forever. The rhino's need to go also, because they've aided and abetted them in their bull crap.

I agree Biden has not gone ahead and taken action he has no authority to take in regards to forgiving student loans. He has, however, violated rules, regs, laws, and the Constitution on issues like illegal immigration...and you know it.
Should have been hauled before a federal judge in a federal court by now, and then impeached by congress for the violations he's committed pertaining to the Southern border crisis. There is no way that this man should be President of this country any longer, especially with everything he and his cronies have since done.

Educate yourself moron.
Biden’s unprecedented student loan forgiveness proposal would cancel up to $20,000 in federal student loan debt for up to 40 million borrowers. The initiative was blocked by lower federal courts last fall in response to two legal challenges. The Biden administration appealed to the Supreme Court, which agreed to take up the two cases.

Forum List

Back