Zone1 Okay or Not Okay?

Okay or Not okay to fart in public places?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You are a retard because you choose to ignore the documented cases of your orange douchebag farting.

You are a retard because you keep denying you have a bone in this argument and yet keep harping on Biden.

Do you get it now? No? Read it a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times. Even a retard like you will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:
If half of Americans are like you who have trouble with reading comprehension, don't know multiplication tables and choose a numbskull for a president you're not gonna be flying to the Moon again any time soon. What's your day job, I wonder? How can you make ends meet?

If half of Americans are like you who have trouble with reading comprehension, don't know multiplication tables and choose a numbskull for a president you're not gonna be flying to the Moon again any time soon. What's your day job, I wonder? How can you make ends meet?
In other words, you still have nothing? Yup, I told you it's going to take some time. Keep trying, retard. Don't give up. :itsok:

You are a retard because you choose to ignore the documented cases of your orange douchebag farting.

You are a retard because you keep denying you have a bone in this argument and yet keep harping on Biden.

Do you get it now? No? Read it a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times. Even a retard like you will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:
Oh my, that was a tricky way of getting your point over. Moron, you could have just answered "yes" straight away and go back to shitting in your pants and being happy again. Sheesh!

A mishap occurred just the other day at some public gathering Biden attended. Pardon my French, he farted out loud. Well, he didn't bat an eye and went on with his demented old man's business of blabbering something about democracy, I take it, maybe freedom or some other similar bullshit. Okay, none of my concern, blabber whatever the hell, the problem is: some democrap from this forum claims that Biden is great, nobody in America gives a damn about such things and as I understood it's a common practice for folks to do that in public. So the question is, has America really sunk that low or the jerk who claims it has is just a degenerate who doesn't know what he's talking about?
Okay by who? Emily Post? The British School of Excellence? God?

Couldn't an atheist just say, "the hell with your code of moral conduct, I'll be as immoral and rude as I want to be and you better damn well like it!"

Oh my, that was a tricky way of getting your point over. Moron, you could have just answered "yes" straight away and go back to shitting in your pants and being happy again. Sheesh!
In other words, you still don't get it? Do you see now why I call you a retard? :itsok:

1. I am 87, so my listening comprehension is not that great.

2. So I did not hear the expelled gas.

3. But I think that most Americans would forgive him.

4. When he turned around amidst the laughter and saluted, that was truly a pitiful sight.

5. Nevertheless, many people will still vote for him because:

a. They have been told that Mr. Trump would end democracy if elected.

b. They know that President Biden is not really in charge of the government, that he is simply a figurehead.

c. They want the first woman president, who may take office sometime in the next four years.

They want the first woman president, who may take office sometime in the next four years.
Why do they want that? Doesn't a president have to have some tangible qualities, like some brain in his head? Take Kamala for example. Would you be willing to have her, the laughing stock that she is?

Forum List

Back