First year after Roe v Wade overturned: Abortions reach a 10 year HIGH.

Easier and less expensive to take care of. Can't fault any young person for going that route. It's nobody's duty to have offspring.
I dont know about 4-legged animals being cheaper to own

Taking them to vet can be expensive

And I am noticing pet insurance advertised on national tv

When a dog gets 10 years old it has healthcare needs like a 70 year old human

I dont know about 4-legged animals being cheaper to own

Taking them to vet can be expensive

And I am noticing pet insurance advertised on national tv

When a dog gets 10 years old it has healthcare needs like a 70 year old human
Feeding it Costs less. Clothing? That alone is alot less expensive. Not even comparable. If one isn't making well over six figures it might just be a solid choice.

Feeding it Costs less. Clothing? That alone is alot less expensive. Not even comparable. If one isn't making well over six figures it might just be a solid choice.
What happens when the dog gets cancer?

I can imagine some politician pushing to add 4-legged members of the family under 25 to everyones obamacare policy

What happens when the dog gets cancer?

I can imagine some politician pushing to add 4-legged members of the family under 25 to everyones obamacare policy
Won't happen. But I am a proponent of being able to keep your kids on your policy until 26.

One could also note how overturning RvW did absolutely nothing to curtail abortions
True, but what it did was to force a much higher percentage of people to take a stand, one way or another on the topic, which helps root out the folks who were clandestine abortion supporters for ridicule (and possibly more).

True, but what it did was to force a much higher percentage of people to take a stand, one way or another on the topic, which helps root out the folks who were clandestine abortion supporters for ridicule (and possibly more).
You mean "choice supporters".

I shouldn't have to give basic English lessons to an old fart.

No, I don’t. I’m not anti-choice, I’m anti-abortion. I believe the CHOICE occurred when the banana met the peach.
Yes you do. People wo are pro choice are not pro abortion. Get it through your head.

But good to hear that you agree it should be legal. A right, even.

Yes you do. People wo are pro choice are not pro abortion. Get it through your head.

But good to hear that you agree it should be legal. A right, even
No. I am anti-abortion. The ONLY circumstance where I believe it’s even questionable is in the case of PROVABLE (and legally actionable) RAPE. Other than that I believe it should be a capital offense to knowingly attempt to terminate a pregnancy.

But your lying. You're anti choice. Not the same thing
Not at all. The CHOICE occurs when the impregnating act occurs. BOTH parties consent to an act that could create a child, therefore they are consenting to parenthood in such a case.

That’s why my ONE and ONLY exception would be for a woman who did not consent to the act and has reported the act to the authorities in a timely manner… not six weeks later after peeing on a stick.

Not at all. The CHOICE occurs when the impregnating act occurs. BOTH parties consent to an act that could create a child, therefore they are consenting to parenthood in such a case.

That’s why my ONE and ONLY exception would be for a woman who did not consent to the act and has reported the act to the authorities in a timely manner… not six weeks later after peeing on a stick.
This weaselly, low IQ equivocation won't work for you.

You're anti choice.

Forum List

Back