RFK changes his stance on abortion

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Apparently RFK is going after Trump voters.

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who indicated during an appearance on "The Sage Steele Show" that he supported allowing women to decide whether to have an abortion at any point during a pregnancy, has changed his position, announcing that he would now "allow" for abortion restrictions during the "the final months of pregnancy."

Kennedy told Steele that he believed the matter should be up to women and the government should not be involved.

"Even if it's full-term?" Steele asked.

"Even if it's full-term," Kennedy replied.

But now, Kennedy is changing his tune, indicating he "would allow" for some abortion restrictions.

"I support the emerging consensus that abortion should be unrestricted up until a certain point. I believe that point should be when the baby is viable outside the womb. Therefore I would allow appropriate restrictions on abortion in the final months of pregnancy, just as Roe v. Wade did," he wrote in a post on X.

It is sad that that the past Roe vs. Wade restrictions on abortion is now considered right wing and on the fringe.

After Roe was overturned, it is open season on the unborn no matter how viable they are.

Apparently RFK is going after Trump voters.

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who indicated during an appearance on "The Sage Steele Show" that he supported allowing women to decide whether to have an abortion at any point during a pregnancy, has changed his position, announcing that he would now "allow" for abortion restrictions during the "the final months of pregnancy."

Kennedy told Steele that he believed the matter should be up to women and the government should not be involved.

But now, Kennedy is changing his tune, indicating he "would allow" for some abortion restrictions.

"I support the emerging consensus that abortion should be unrestricted up until a certain point. I believe that point should be when the baby is viable outside the womb. Therefore I would allow appropriate restrictions on abortion in the final months of pregnancy, just as Roe v. Wade did," he wrote in a post on X.

It is sad that that the past Roe vs. Wade restrictions on abortion is now considered right wing and on the fringe.

After Roe was overturned, it is open season on the unborn no matter how viable they are.
Nothing like a Flip Flopper running for office again.

How is there any "debate" about a living, breathing baby outside the womb? What is this bullshit about "it's up to the mother"? Would it be ok if the mother takes the baby out of the hospital and then changes her mind on the way home and tosses her baby out the window? What's the difference?

He has always appealed more to those who might vote for Trump than those who might vote for Biden.

Nothing like a Flip Flopper running for office again.
Not just a flip flopper, a person who admitted to not having the moral insight as to when to declare someone a human being with rights except on a whim because the majority of Americans favor something so he can obtain votes.

To me, that is the most disgusting aspect of all.

How is there any "debate" about a living, breathing baby outside the womb? What is this bullshit about "it's up to the mother"? Would it be ok if the mother takes the baby out of the hospital and then changes her mind on the way home and tosses her baby out the window? What's the difference?

So, you are good with charging the mother with murder if she has an abortoin?

And you are good with the father paying child support from the point of conception?

And you are good with the father paying child support from the point of conception?
You make me physically ill

Those who advocate for abortion only bring up these kinds of arguments as you avoid answering when a person becomes human and obtains rights as such.

That is because you know you will lose if you don't.

The greatest irony of all is, after Roe was overturned there have been more abortions than ever, and without any restrictions like Roe had

At the same time, they have convinced voters that after Roe was overturned their abortion rights were at risk so as to obtain votes.

They literally got the best of both worlds.

But this is the kind of evil we are all up against.

Dimocrats across the country, would have had an awesome orgasm, when these words were first heard from Kennedy:

They have to now be heartbroken, that he's changed his position.

He has always appealed more to those who might vote for Trump than those who might vote for Biden.
Not sure I agree with this .. the only thing that comes to mind that the right would agree with is his stance on COVID and the vaccines. Other than that .. he's a left leaning politician. What specifically would appeal to the right from an RFK platform?

Dimocrats across the country, would have had an awesome orgasm, when these words were first heard from Kennedy:

They have to now be heartbroken, that he's changed his position.
The more developed the infant, the better price Planned Parenthood can get on their organs

He changed his stance in ~48 hours.

How anyone who wants POTATUS Biden gone could vote for RFK Jr. is astonishingly stupid.
Lol, he's trying to appeal to tRumplings. They are funding his campaign as a spoiler and it's backfiring.

Lol, he's trying to appeal to tRumplings. They are funding his campaign as a spoiler and it's backfiring.
Right, because it is never about right and wrong, life and death. It's just about democrats winning elections.

In a society with morals, values, god in their life, and standards then neither of those are an issue for most people.

But we don't have morals, values and standards. That's why we have abortion, so most women that get an abortion do so because they are irresponsible, weak willed, cowardly and sluts that want to raw dog it because they don't care about consequences. And men pay child support because they are the same way.

Yea, Trump supporters JUST LOVE NO LIMIT ABORTIONS.

Therefore Trump voters will vote RFK.

FUCKING DERP

In a society with morals, values, god in their life, and standards then neither of those are an issue for most people.

But we don't have morals, values and standards. That's why we have abortion, so most women that get an abortion do so because they are irresponsible, weak willed, cowardly and sluts that want to raw dog it because they don't care about consequences. And men pay child support because they are the same way.

You did not answer the questions.

But I do agree, we do not live in a moral society.

Forum List

Back